Thread: Need Help With My Team

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Need Help With My Team

Hey guys - I desperately need some help with my team. It was supposed to be awesome and is sitting in 10th. I can't figure out what to do.

Setup is a 14-team H2H full keeper cap, using AAVs. RFAs can be offer-sheeted and UFAs are lost to free agency as they would be IRL. Cats are G, A, STG, STA, GWG, Hits, Blocks, SOG, PIM, +/-, FOW for skaters, and W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO for goalies.

We start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2SKT, and 2G daily. There is a 30-man minor league roster.

Here's the pro team:

Benn - MacKinnon - Rantanen
    Marchessault - Pettersson - Laine
    Galchenyuk - Stamkos - Tuch
    Haula (Dzingel) - Sissons - Gallagher

Subban (Seabrook) - Karlsson
    Jones - Girard
    Pertovic - Orpik (Polak)

Bob - Price - Ullmark

So this team is in 10th place. But on the "season stats" page on Fantrax, I'm listed as the second-best team statistically. I set my lineups daily and dilligently. What the heck is going on, and, beyond trying to move Stamkos or Price, what do I do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, guys.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Need Help With My Team

I think you stay the course and expect some positive regression. Seems you must have been quite unlucky with the list of names on your team (starting guys on the odd time they haven't produced and missing some of their big games ie: Laine). As good as your forwards have been your goalies haven't been good but they should both come around. Stay the course.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):