Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kareem Hunt Incident

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Kareem Hunt Incident

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Now he has been released.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Kareem Hunt Incident

Wow indeed. Hurts the team talent-wise, but give the team credit for courage of their convictions. It's easy to "punish" the fringe guys, but Hunt was a star. Good thing I learned this early enough to go get Spencer Ware off the waiver wire tonight!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Cutting him was the only option. Unfortunately, some team like the Redskins will claim him.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Wow indeed. Hurts the team talent-wise, but give the team credit for courage of their convictions. It's easy to "punish" the fringe guys, but Hunt was a star. Good thing I learned this early enough to go get Spencer Ware off the waiver wire tonight!
    How much do we think this does for Ware's value?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    How much do we think this does for Ware's value?
    Massive upgrade. One of the guys on CBS has said top 12 RB rest of season.

I find it crazy that this video just comes out now. Like who has been sitting on this since Februrary?!

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post

I find it crazy that this video just comes out now. Like who has been sitting on this since Februrary?!
    "Hotel policy" apparently.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post

I find it crazy that this video just comes out now. Like who has been sitting on this since February?!
    Someone trying to make some money from the Hunt camp?
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Titan

Team said Hunt told them what happened but Hunt lied about it. I'm sorry, but in today's day and age, if TMZ gets the video before the team, they're just burying their head in the sand to not have to cut the player.

The team's actions are 100% just because of the video and they aren't doing it because they want to hold a standard, it's cause he got caught

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Seems strange that the chiefs knew about this for so long but now that a video gas emerged they do something about it.

What team do you think will sign him?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FeenCity View Post
    Seems strange that the chiefs knew about this for so long but now that a video gas emerged they do something about it.

What team do you think will sign him?
    My guess, the Bengals. Classless organization who love signing this kid of player.
    16 Team - Keep 5 - H2H Points
    Start: 2C/2LW/2RW/4D/2G - 4Bench
    G/A(1.25) STP(1.5) GWG(3) SOG(0.25) H(0.2) Blks(0.25) +/-(0.25) PIM(0.1) FOW(0.1)

C: Malkin, Kopitar, Hartman, Johansen
    LW: Ovechkin, Pacioretty, Barbashev (C)
    RW: Rust, Mangiapane (LW), Rodrigues (LW)
    D: DeAngelo, Karlsson, Faulk, Morrisey, Myers
    G: A. Forsberg, Price, Reimer, Holtby

Dobber Sports Immortal

I do not think anyone signs him this year. Not even sure if someone can......

Dobber Sports Master

looks like she got a few punches in too

Dobber Sports Deity

I just have to shake my head at these guys. There's been enough incidents already showing violence towards women and it never ends well. I hope they throw the book at him and he never plays again. Stupid stupid stupid.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

I know don't understand how NFL players aren't in therapy all the time. They're programmed to be aggressive, just make them go into therapy to help them understand how to manage aggression or something like that.

Apparently with the climate of the league, his career is in jeopardy. I have a hard time believing that. All it takes is 1 team to pick him up. He's talented enough where a GM will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    looks like she got a few punches in too
    So what?If you can't take a punch from a woman, as a man, and especially as a finely tuned athletic specimen you need to rethink the way you approach life.

Anywho...dynasty GMs out looking to buy low on Hunt, keep in my that regardless if a team (say OAK) signs Hunt during the off-season, the NFL can keep him on the exempt list for as long as they feel like AND can impose a suspension as part of his reinstatement. I believe it's a six game minimum.

So factor all that in to your overall roster risk level.
    @SmittysRant