Thread: Curious about title of this forum

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Curious about title of this forum

Last year I was in 3 one year leagues - a roto, a points and a H2H - is this forum limited only to roto leagues of the 1 year variety?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re:Curious about title of this forum

I have to say I don\'t really know what \'rotisserie\' means when it comes to pools. Don\'t really understand the use of \'roto\' either.

I just assumed this forum was for any pool that is not a keeper pool regardless of format.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Rotisserie simply means that in your scoring categories you get a point for each team you are ahead of in that category plus 1. Your category points are accumulated to a gross score.

i.e. in an 8 team league - if you are leading the goals category you have 8 points at that moment - the guy who is last gets 1 point and so on. so with 8 categories the maximum score any team can have is 64 for leading all categories and the minimum is 8 points for wiping the rear in all categories.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Well that was a quick title change - anyone who thinks Dobberchuk is sleeping should not get into a league with him - he is watching.