Thread: Gavin Bayreuther Info

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Gavin Bayreuther Info

I'm looking for some feedback on this Dallas Dman. There has not been much talk on him on the forums.

He's been getting some PPTOI and has produced a little with 4pts in 8 games, but is this just a temporary thing while Klingberg is out or does he have potential to stay up in the NHL once Klingberg returns?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
    18T-Roto(13/yr)
    Sal:$1000
    PPG,PPA,G,A,PTS,SOG,PIM,+/-,GAA,S,S%,W
    F-Keller(42)Larkin(70)Zibanejed(102)Dvorak(20)RNH(11 4)Zacha(20)Seguin(20)PKane(220)Trochek(40)
    D-Theodore(20)TSmith(20)Hronek(38)Giordano(82)Lundkv ist(1)
    G-Shesterkin(20)
    R-MAF(20)Meier(29)Backstrom(1)Krebs(1)Radulov(75)Per unovich(1)
    16T-H2H(16/yr)
    Sal:$300
    A5 G5 DG5 GWG10 PIM1 PPP5 SHOG5 SOG1
    GA-5 L-7 S1 W10
    C-Barkov(65)Kuznetsov(15)Petterssen(8)
    LW-Ehlers(27)Panarin(27)Raymond(1)
    RW-Konecny(9)Hoffman(14)Kempe(1)
    D-Werenski(17)Klinger(46)Girard(8)TSmith(1)Yandle(22 )
    G-Saros(6)
    R-Turcotte(1)Holtz(1)Bean(1)Norris(5)Comtois(5)Roman ov(5)Addison(1)WEklund(1)

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Gavin Bayreuther Info

He's a college FA signing that has some size and maybe a bit of a two-way game to him. That being said, I don't see him as more than a #4 Dman. His first goal was an EN by the way. So call it 3 real points in 8 games while the team is missing a couple of Dmen. Extrapolate that out and in the right situation he gets 30 points in 80 games, but when the team is healthy it's half of that.

My take on him anyways. I haven't watched him much, so I could be a little off.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for the info EB, I didn’t know that one of his goals was an empty net goal. I just noticed that he was getting some good ice time after being called up, due to Dallas Stars Dmen injuries. Wasn’t sure he if would be some to look at picking up or not.
    18T-Roto(13/yr)
    Sal:$1000
    PPG,PPA,G,A,PTS,SOG,PIM,+/-,GAA,S,S%,W
    F-Keller(42)Larkin(70)Zibanejed(102)Dvorak(20)RNH(11 4)Zacha(20)Seguin(20)PKane(220)Trochek(40)
    D-Theodore(20)TSmith(20)Hronek(38)Giordano(82)Lundkv ist(1)
    G-Shesterkin(20)
    R-MAF(20)Meier(29)Backstrom(1)Krebs(1)Radulov(75)Per unovich(1)
    16T-H2H(16/yr)
    Sal:$300
    A5 G5 DG5 GWG10 PIM1 PPP5 SHOG5 SOG1
    GA-5 L-7 S1 W10
    C-Barkov(65)Kuznetsov(15)Petterssen(8)
    LW-Ehlers(27)Panarin(27)Raymond(1)
    RW-Konecny(9)Hoffman(14)Kempe(1)
    D-Werenski(17)Klinger(46)Girard(8)TSmith(1)Yandle(22 )
    G-Saros(6)
    R-Turcotte(1)Holtz(1)Bean(1)Norris(5)Comtois(5)Roman ov(5)Addison(1)WEklund(1)

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by josofosky View Post
    Thanks for the info EB, I didn’t know that one of his goals was an empty net goal. I just noticed that he was getting some good ice time after being called up, due to Dallas Stars Dmen injuries. Wasn’t sure he if would be some to look at picking up or not.
    I feel like in 98% of leagues you're probably better off with someone else on the wire with some higher upside. Maybe for the next week Bayreuther outpoints some of them, but over the next month or two overall I wouldn't expect too much.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)