Thread: Last Regular Season Lineup Call

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Last Regular Season Lineup Call

With one week left in my regular season, I'm in 2nd place and locked into a bye week in the first round of the playoffs. However, with a win, and a loss by 1st, I can take my rightful spot at the top (I have almost 200 more points scored, but one game back). My league also has a small prize for winning the regular season, so I'd like to grab it. PPR.

QB: R. Wilson vs. SF, J. Winston vs. CAR
    RB 2 (with Gordon hurt): P. Barber vs. CAR, D. Martin vs. KC
    TE: J. Cook vs. KC, T. Burton @NYG
    DST: Ravens @ATL, Dolphins vs. BUF

My thoughts are Wilson, Barber, Cook and the Dolphins. ESPN has Barber and Martin right next to each other, but surprisingly CBS Sports has Doug Martin as a start and Barber as a sit. I just don't see OAK hanging with KC, which would dictate Richard getting the ball. By the same token, that means lots of passing attempts, which benefits Cook. And, even though the Ravens D is much better than the Fins, it's hard to argue the matchup. ATL is good in the dome. Thoughts? Thanks all!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Last Regular Season Lineup Call

QB: Winston - TB's passing volume will be massive. I'd expect Seattle to run over SF, which will lead to more work for the RBs
    RB2: Ugh. Martin if you have to have one. Anyone else left on the wire? Maybe Yeldon?
    TE: Cook - only weapon the Raiders have, and KC's D is exploitable.
    DST: Dolphins - could be a trap game, but (prior to last week's game) ATL offense doesn't turn the ball over that much. I'll take the home side v terrible Bills offense.
    Yahoo, 1 yr, 10-team, H2H Pts
    G 5, A 2.5, +/- 0.25, SOG 0.5, PPG 1.7, PPA 0.85, SHG 3.4, SHA 1.7, PIM -0.7, HIT 1, BLK 1, GWG 2, FOW .5, FOL -0.2
    GS 1, W 5, L -2, GA -1.15, SA 0.10, SV 0.45, SO 2.5

C (2): O'Reilly, Kopitar
    LW (2): Draisatl, B Tkachuk
    RW (2): Stamkos, J Miller
    D (3): Nurse, Pulock, Risto
    Bench: Horvat, Glendening, Parayko, Seguin (IR)
    G: Shesterkin, Blackwood, Koskinen

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Last Regular Season Lineup Call

Winston
    Barber for me. Maybe you landed Ware?
    Cook easily
    Dolphins. Ravens DST is overrated for fantasy.