Thread: Matt Murray out "longer-term"

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Matt Murray out "longer-term"

Matt Murray has been placed on the injured reserve and the Penguins have called up Tristan Jarry. It looks like we will finally get an answer to the Desmith vs Jarry question that everyone was asking this off-season.

My vote is on Desmith just like it was all summer.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Matt Murray out "longer-term"

Big shock on Murray. He's becoming less of a desirable fantasy asset each year.

My vote is still for Jarry. I've said for a while that he's the best goalie in the organization.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Big shock on Murray. He's becoming less of a desirable fantasy asset each year.

My vote is still for Jarry. I've said for a while that he's the best goalie in the organization.
    God damn you to hell!!!! I hown da player, hown, HOWN! I'm sure he'll be fine. I'm in it to the bitter end regardless.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

LOL, I own him in one of my keepers as well.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Somehow my goalie situation continues to get worse.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

https://thesportsdaily.com/2018/11/3...nd-jarry-p1b1/

"Murray is still incredibly young for a goalie, but he’s yet to play 50 games in any regular season and he won’t hit that mark this year. His ailments during his four-year career: two concussions, a broken hand, a head injury, an upper-body injury and now he’s sidelined with a lower-body injury. When he’s been healthy, Murray has just a .901 save percentage over his last two seasons."
    H2H Points in a Fleaflicker Lg: Ten teams - Four make playoffs -- Roster: 28 Total-18 Starters, 10 Bench, +5 IR (Allowed 25 Keepers)
    Offense: HatTricks/Goals/PowerPlay/ShortHanded/Assist/PIM/FaceOffs/SOG/Plus-Minus
    Defense: Hits/Blocks
    Goalies: Win/Loss/OT Loss/ShutOut/Save/GA

Center: Karlsson / Monahan / Scheifele / Trocheck / Luc-Dubois

L/W: Brady Thachuk / Zucker / Jenner / JT Miller / Hyman

R/W: Elias Lindholm / Dominik Kubalik / Stamkos / Teravainen

W/F: DeBrincat / Tatar

D: Ekholm / Seth Jones / Heiskanen / Hamilton / Sergachev

G: MAF / Binnington / Koskinen

IR: Scheifele