Thread: Greiss,Kinkaid or elliot

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Greiss,Kinkaid or elliot

Ok my 2 main goalies are Rask and hellenbuyk. My 3rd string was grubauer aw I was hoping for him to take the number one job from Varlamov when he inevitably gets injured and then moves on in free agency.But the way hes playing I see the av's looking to resign him.

So when rask went out on leave I needed a goalie who was going to get some starts. I picked up elliot as he had started to heat up. Now hes out for a min 2 weeks.

Rask is back so the urgency to replace elliot is not as great. But I'm left with a decision, so I hold onto elliot ir di I move on. Picking up either greiss or Kinkaid to replace him. Greiss is putting up strong numbers and the islanders are a much better team defensively this season. Kinkaid is also playing relatively well. Neither lehner nor Schneider seem much of a threat to cut into their playing time of either goalie.

Suggestions?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Greiss,Kinkaid or elliot

Personally i think that Kinkaid is the guy you should grab. I think he has a lock on the starting job. Schneider has been brutal and im not certain he will regain his form. Greiss has been good but Lehner hasnt been bad either. So that tandem could split more games this season. I am currently looking to aquire Kinkaid via trade and looking for some feed back on the current offer.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Greiss,Kinkaid or elliot

I hear ya. The thing that is leaning me to greiss is he has won 6 out of his 7 last starts, where as kinkaid has won 3 of his last 8.