Thread: Initiative Q?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Initiative Q?

Hi all,

A friend of mine invited/suggested I sign up to register for this new future payment method concept called Initiative Q. Curious, has anyone heard or know much about this?

It sounds intriguing, and as was said to me, could be something, could be nothing, but being free to sign up so why not. All need to do is provide email & name and you get registered to this invite only scheme. It is designed as a MLM pyramid style, without the monetary cost to sign up for anything so it seems silly not to register. Everyone that registers, gets to invite 5 more people to register, and so on until the company hit their max of registrations and all the funds are allocated.

On the surface I can understand the concept of wanting to create a massive database of users before creating the product, so that the demand is there for the businesses to sign up to use it, but curious and would be interested to hear others thoughts on this new payment concept of the future.

Thanks in advance!
    WHL - World Hockey League (24-Team Daily H2H) Est. 2015

Vancouver Voodoo
    C: Scheifele, Sedin, Stastny, Zetterberg
    LW: Panarin, Landeskog,
    RW: P. Kane, , Meier, Mantha, Anderson, Coyle, Hansen
    D: Carlson, Faulk, Hamilton, Trouba, Goligoski, Matheson
    G: Andersen, Mason
    Minors: Demko, Virtanen, Walman, Benson, Gourde, Boqvist, Glass, Foote, Claesson, Gaudette

12 team, keep 15 H2H Weekly
    Crosby, Malkin, Seguin, Kessel, Kucherov, Byfuglien, OEL, Klingberg, Holtby, Quick, Scheifele, Hellebuyck, Simmonds, Arvidsson, Schenn

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Initiative Q?

Do some more research of course but it's basically a glorified pyramid scheme trying to piggyback off of the success that some people had with crypto. I looked into it and decided to stay far away from it.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Initiative Q?

stay clear of that kind of crap

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft