Thread: Louis Domingue or Talbot ?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Louis Domingue or Talbot ?

I know Louis would be a short term pick up but Talbot isn't helping at all.

The commission sent a message out in our league allowing us to pick up a 3rd goalie as one of our bench spots not sure if that'll change anything but thought I'd include that in this post .
    8 Team H2h Cat: G, A, PPP, SHG, GWG, SOG, HIT, BLK
    Wins, SV%, SHO

Forwards: Couturier, Kopitar, B. Tanev, Debrincat, Wheeler, Puljujarvi, Seguin, Matthews, M. Tkachuk, Bennett, Marchand, Bergeron,

Defence: Chiarot, Nurse, Carlson, Fowler, Josi, DeAgngelo, Ferraro

Goalies: Shesterkin, Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Louis Domingue or Talbot ?

I'm in a similar predicament where I'm not ready to drop Talbot just yet. Domingue was a gift sent from the fantasy gods imo. Tampa plays 4 games next week and 3 the week after with no back to backs. I'd definitely add him and let the team in front of him do their thing while Talbot sits on the bench and hopefully figures things out. If you have to drop someone from your team it would be pacioretty for me. I was ready to cut bait two weeks ago.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Louis Domingue or Talbot ?

I can only carry 2 goalies until end of the week, by dropping Talbot I do risk losing him, and if so would that even be a bad thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    I'm in a similar predicament where I'm not ready to drop Talbot just yet. Domingue was a gift sent from the fantasy gods imo. Tampa plays 4 games next week and 3 the week after with no back to backs. I'd definitely add him and let the team in front of him do their thing while Talbot sits on the bench and hopefully figures things out. If you have to drop someone from your team it would be pacioretty for me. I was ready to cut bait two weeks ago.
    8 Team H2h Cat: G, A, PPP, SHG, GWG, SOG, HIT, BLK
    Wins, SV%, SHO

Forwards: Couturier, Kopitar, B. Tanev, Debrincat, Wheeler, Puljujarvi, Seguin, Matthews, M. Tkachuk, Bennett, Marchand, Bergeron,

Defence: Chiarot, Nurse, Carlson, Fowler, Josi, DeAgngelo, Ferraro

Goalies: Shesterkin, Bobrovsky