Thread: Good for the NBA on mass shootings....

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Good for the NBA on mass shootings....

At least it's something. LA Lakers and Atlanta Hawks wear shirts to honor those murdered in mass shooting in LA. Hopefully the other pro leagues will follow suit. Jeez, hopefully the government will follow suit, but I don't see that happening.

It probably won't make a difference because of the number of assault rifles owned by civilians, but at least the victims and their families will feel some support since the government doesn't doesn't supply it. They're just too greedy and selfish to give a crap.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/11...borderline-bar

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Good for the NBA on mass shootings....

I'd like to say eventually the US will figure it out, but they probably wont

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I'd like to say eventually the US will figure it out, but they probably wont
    I don’t think they will either. If the deaths of 20 children wasn’t enough to erect change after Sandy Hook, I am not sure what can change it. The price of the Second Amendment is 50 thousand US gun deaths a year. It won’t be long until the next US mass shooting which will be dealt with by sending thoughts and prayers.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Grand Master

It's amazing that The Onion of all outlets has penned possibly the most poignant article on any subject of the last two decades.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    I don’t think they will either. If the deaths of 20 children wasn’t enough to erect change after Sandy Hook, I am not sure what can change it. The price of the Second Amendment is 50 thousand US gun deaths a year. It won’t be long until the next US mass shooting which will be dealt with by sending thoughts and prayers.

Rylant
    Its probably already happened. More than 1 a day. 307 as of November 8. So not including LA.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...is-year-2018-2