Thread: Chubb for AJ Green?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Chubb for AJ Green?

Hy, i´ve got Gordon, Hunt, White, Cohen and Chubb for RB, and Josh Gordon, Boyd, Baldwin, Landry and Sutton for WR. Should i trade CHubb for AJ Green to get my team better for playoffs? Currently sitting in 2nd place (10 Team league), but with 4 teams very close behind my team.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Chubb for AJ Green?

Well.....you're stacked at RB. How many can you start? I would probably do that deal regardless but I would just want to make sure Green doesn't have season ending surgery in a week or something dumb like that

Dobber Sports Apprentice

His toe injury does worry me it could be something lingering, or even put him out longer. I'm also not a fan of having multiple players from one position on one team (and lets be honest--Green has been very TD dependent and Boyd is getting the bulk of the targets).

You definitely have the depth to move Chubb and after this weekend's game, his value should skyrocket. Are there any other RB-needy teams in your league where you could add a WR who is less risky at the moment? Maybe an Allen or Cooks type?
    Yahoo, 1 yr, 10-team, H2H Pts
    G 5, A 2.5, +/- 0.25, SOG 0.5, PPG 1.7, PPA 0.85, SHG 3.4, SHA 1.7, PIM -0.7, HIT 1, BLK 1, GWG 2, FOW .5, FOL -0.2
    GS 1, W 5, L -2, GA -1.15, SA 0.10, SV 0.45, SO 2.5

C (2): O'Reilly, Kopitar
    LW (2): Draisatl, B Tkachuk
    RW (2): Stamkos, J Miller
    D (3): Nurse, Pulock, Risto
    Bench: Horvat, Glendening, Parayko, Seguin (IR)
    G: Shesterkin, Blackwood, Koskinen

Quote Originally Posted by mwojt21 View Post
    His toe injury does worry me it could be something lingering, or even put him out longer. I'm also not a fan of having multiple players from one position on one team (and lets be honest--Green has been very TD dependent and Boyd is getting the bulk of the targets).

You definitely have the depth to move Chubb and after this weekend's game, his value should skyrocket. Are there any other RB-needy teams in your league where you could add a WR who is less risky at the moment? Maybe an Allen or Cooks type?
    I'd look at Keenam Allen too. Green's injury scares me. Foot injuries generally on WRs scare me. I'd be reluctant to move a stud like Chubb for an injured player so close to the playoff push. especially in a ten team league with tight standings.
    @SmittysRant