Thread: My Dunn for his Gudas

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default My Dunn for his Gudas

Drowning in hits and shots...Dunn can be kept and might be a better play next season but this one has me itching because Gudas shoots a surprising amount and hits in a league where guys aren't hitting any more.

It's not one of those glamorous blockbuster deals but it could be the kind of small deal that pays dividends.

Johnson, Connataun, McNabb and Juulson remain on the wire but I like Gudas better than them and I have Edler on the IR.

Is Dunn worth holding onto while waiting for Edler to come back?

CBS Roto $ - 13 Team - 23 Man Rosters
    10 Forwards, 7 Defensemen and 2 Goalies, daily roster moves. 3 bench spots and 1 IR slot. 3 Keepers. WW pickups can be kept.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: My Dunn for his Gudas

I'd keep Dunn, and find hits on the wire.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Jedi

McNabb will give you almost 100 more hits than Gudas... he`ll cost you about 50 sog vs. Gudas. So there`s that. IMO... you want to be on the right side of Dunn.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Superstar

I'm keeping Dunn. Try and find those hits on the wire. How about William Carrier in Vegas, he is turning out to be Matt Martin 2.0, another 9 hits last night and leading the league in that stat by a considerable margin. If a forward is an option and he is available, Carrier is your guy.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Initiate

Thanks all. The problem with carrier is he’s a black hole if stats otherwise. I typically like my niche guys..pims/hits to be the dmen but I got the point on Dunn.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Does "daily roster moves" mean you set your line up every day? If it does, then you play a guy like Carrier for 30 games, he puts up more hits than most guys in a full 82 and build the rest of your scoring cats with other forwards for the remaining games. In that type of format I've seen GM's use guys like that, Matt Martin for hits and a guy like Russel for Blks, that far outdistance the next guys closest to them, you can actually play them for a small percentage of games and still win that cat. Maybe an option for you.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf