Thread: CP for Ted

Dobber Sports Sage

Default CP for Ted

League and team in Sig.
    Simple. My Parayko for his Theodore. What do you hosers think? And it better not be the shiny new toy!!!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: CP for Ted

I was wondering why you'd trade the Canadian Pacific railroad for a bear who's movie career is over.

Seriously, I had no idea who was being referenced from the title. Theodore is younger, but doesn't do much in the gritty categories. He might have a bit more scoring upside, but it's close. I'd keep Parayko, but it may honestly come down to which one you can play more this year.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Icon

Heads its Theo...Tails its CP..

:coinflip:
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Foerster, Michkov, Kakko, Toffoli
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Minyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR- Quinn(RW)
    Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I was wondering why you'd trade the Canadian Pacific railroad for a bear who's movie career is over.

Seriously, I had no idea who was being referenced from the title. Theodore is younger, but doesn't do much in the gritty categories. He might have a bit more scoring upside, but it's close. I'd keep Parayko, but it may honestly come down to which one you can play more this year.
    Loose lips sink ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    Loose lips sink ships.
    Ah. I thought trying to carry too many locomotives across the water would sink them.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Stud

Theodore will get more points; CP will do most other things. Depends on what you need

Dobber Sports Sage

Ah. I thought trying to carry too many locomotives across the water would sink them.
    That would probably do it, but I think the immediate problem--should your cargo master succeed in placing fewer locomotives in the hold and preserving the seaworthiness of the vessel--were those U-boats. My league OGMs are the Kriegsmarine.

Dobber Sports Sage

Wow this one was close. Quite a few chiming in for both sides. I appreciate all the input. I traded Parayko, for Letang.

Administrator

debatable

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Sorry for the derailing (pun intended) of the thread in attempts at humor, but I really had no idea who was being described at first. I will multi-quote to make this only 1 reply.

That would probably do it, but I think the immediate problem--should your cargo master succeed in placing fewer locomotives in the hold and preserving the seaworthiness of the vessel--were those U-boats. My league OGMs are the Kriegsmarine.
    Well played. I was thinking more of the train cars at the bottom of the Great Lakes, but it works.

Wow this one was close. Quite a few chiming in for both sides. I appreciate all the input. I traded Parayko, for Letang.
    I like that deal. Letang is a clear upgrade, and you have plenty of time to find the next prospect on d to develop trade for a better guy down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    debatable
    I guess there could be a Ted 3, but I'm pretty sure it's played out. First one was great, second was basically the same gags again. Funny enough but clearly at the end of the running gags. For example, we didn't need Major League 3: Back to the Minors, and we luckily never got Caddyshack 3. Sometimes one is enough, the second is okay, but the third detracts from the others.