Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keller is a beast!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Keller is a beast!

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan1967 View Post
    Lol, I'm not ripping on anyone. I'm just saying your posts come across critical sometimes. Some managers don't find it easy to always be in the middle, we're not talking about a grinder here we're talking about a stud keeper.
    please read what i wrote.... I never said you WERE ripping on me... I just told you to feel free to begin to do so.

Ten days ago.. pretty much unanimously - those that responded - told you to calm down on BOTH Keller and Boeser. Today, there's a post pumping Keller's tires about how amazing he is (mind you, he's on a 69pt pace compared to his last years 65pt output... so temper).

All I did was point out - what you were told 10 days ago... now i'm pointing out - that you shouldn't go too far in the other direction. Otherwise, you're going to find yourself disappointed again when he cools off and hits another skid.

If you're convinced he's a stud keeper - then you should be convinced that regardless of slow starts or slumps he will pull out and get his points by the end of the year. Not every 3 game point streak or drought needs its own thread though
    Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. - H.S.T.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    please read what i wrote.... I never said you WERE ripping on me... I just told you to feel free to begin to do so.

Ten days ago.. pretty much unanimously - those that responded - told you to calm down on BOTH Keller and Boeser. Today, there's a post pumping Keller's tires about how amazing he is (mind you, he's on a 69pt pace compared to his last years 65pt output... so temper).

All I did was point out - what you were told 10 days ago... now i'm pointing out - that you shouldn't go too far in the other direction. Otherwise, you're going to find yourself disappointed again when he cools off and hits another skid.

If you're convinced he's a stud keeper - then you should be convinced that regardless of slow starts or slumps he will pull out and get his points by the end of the year. Not every 3 game point streak or drought needs its own thread though
    He's on a 64 pt pace, but I get what you're saying. I'm not looking to rip on anyone man, it's one thing to joke around but I guess it depends how you mean ripping on lol. True, I guess just need to try and keep an even keel, even though it's hard in fantasy hockey lol.
    Keeper League
    No Salary Cap
    Skater points: A (2), GWG (1), G (3), ShG (1), Hat Trick (1), Overtime Goal (1), +/- (0.5), PPA (0.5), PPG (1), SHA (1), SHG (2)
    Goalie points: A (2), G (10), SHO (4), W (5), OL + ShL (2)
    Current keepers: Wheeler (3), Benn (2), Kopitar (1), Barkov (4), Boeser (rookie carry-over)
    C/LW/RW
    Daily
    Starters: C - Barkov, Kopitar, LW - Keller, Lee, RW - Carter, Wheeler, D - Dumba, OEL, Skt - Meier, G - Bobrovsky
    Bench: Pavelski, Allen, Crawford
    Rookie: Zadina
    IR: Boeser

Max GP: C (164), LW (164), RW (164), D (164), Skt (82), Goalie (82)
    1 rookie slot (inactive)
    2 IR slots
    14 teams (4 keepers/team + can carry 1 rookie over)
    Fantrax

Dobber Sports Padawan

I'm trying to sell high on Domi to get him.. pray for me
    TEAM 1 (2017-18 runnerup)
    7 Team Keeper, Salary Cap (79.5m)- 12F (G,A=1) 6D (G,A=1.5) 2G (W=2,OTL=1,SO=1)
    F: Gaudreau/Barzal/Lindholm/Seguin/Kuch/Schwartz/Gourde/Domi/Forsberg/Dubois/Galchenyuk/Meier
    D: Pulock/Provorov/Montour/EK/Gardiner/Yandle
    G: Gibson/Talbot
    TEAM 2: The Tuscans (2016-17 Champ)
    11 Team Keeper, Salary Cap (79.5m) - 12F (G,A=1) 6D (G,A=1.5) 2G (W=2,OTL=1,SO=2)
    F: Tierney,
    Wheeler, Rakell, Kessel, Meier, Palm, Gourde, Rattie, Keller, Point, Bratt, Guentzel
    D: Karlsson, Leddy, Burns, Dumba, Klefbom, Yandle
    G: Allen, Andersen - Farm:
    Kunin, Rodrigues, Nurse, Bura, Lindblom, Gustafsson, Hino, Comph, Lee, Grubauer, Kaut, Pac, Husso