DieHardWingsFan wrote:
    I think the top goailes would be
    Luongo
    Lundqvist
    Brodeur
    Miller
    Lehtonen
    Fleury
    Hasek if stays healthy for the full season like last year because he knows this is his last seaosn in the NHL so I think he will play even better then what he did last season.
    I think that\'s the most accurate list I\'ve seen. However, I\'ll throw in Kipper and Nabokov. Kipper will play for a defensive team again this year and Nabokov had a great season end and might surprise with his new #1 status. On Hasek, there\'s too much risk to me to put it in my list.

typo88

Default Re:Top Goalie

I dont think kipper is going to break 40 wins this year. When i look at the NW division, i see 3 teams ahead of calgary. It is BY FAR the toughest division to play in this coming season, and Vancouver, COlorado, Minny are all shaping up as better teams then calgary.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Seriously guys.

The last year that Nabokov was the starter full time and was uninjured his stats were:

59 games played.
    31 wins, 2.21 GAA, .921 Save Percentage and 9 shutouts
    2003-2004

This is really his first full year back playing as a starting goaltender. Now the only thing that is preventing him from getting 40+ wins and 8-10 shutouts is an injury.

I\'m pretty sure I\'ll only be taking Luongo over him this year in a one year pool.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Brodeur should be downgraded this year for four reasons:

1) The Devils are a weaker team than they\'ve been in years and the division is filled with good offensive teams.

2) He is a year older

3) He showed some kinks in the playoffs last year

4) With Weekes on the roster, the Devils finally have a legitimite back up and the Devils realize that Brodeur\'s heavy work load contributed to his poor postseason.

Look for fewer starts, fewer wins, and a higher GAA from Brodeur than in years past.
    11 team one year Roto league
    Goals, Assists, PIMs, Wins, GAA
    18 man rosters
    F- Briere, Vanek, Grabovsky, Hossa, Krejci, Lecavalier, Pavelski, Hemsky, Spezza, Konopka
    D- Boyle, Edler, Phaneuf, Subban, Fowler

G- Luongo, Lehtonen, Crawford