Thread: Taylor Raddysh

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Taylor Raddysh

No prospect report on this guy. He has 4 goals in 8 games for Syracuse. Rumored to be a future multicat producer.
    I just acquired him in a snap trade for next year's 19-20th rookie pick, purely on instinct.
    Can someone brief us on him? I certainly like the delicious root vegetable he is named after. Great in salads.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Taylor Raddysh

He's slightly sweet, fresh and peppery, with a good crunch

Dobber Sports Ace

There was a fair bit of buzz around Raddysh in keeper league drafts back in 2016 and the year that followed, he was considered one of the possible steals of the draft as he was taken in the late second round. He followed the draft up with a whopper of a season in Erie. Since, he has kind of fallen off the radar a bit, with a less exceptional year in his draft + 2. He has contributed well during the playoffs both years. I think a lot will depend on his adjustment season in Syracuse this year. If all breaks well, he could be the next youngster to hit the top-9 in Tampa, which they will surely need when yet another cap crunch kicks in. Now that Cirelli, Joseph and Erne seem to have made the jump, the next wave should involve some combination of Raddysh, Volkov, Barré-Boulet or Katchouk. I'm hoping to see him get a cup of coffee soon, and work his way in due to injury next year. I've been patient with him in a deep league, I still hope that pans out and he doesn't end up stuck a tweener because of depth on the big club.
    20-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 3D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 2 on farm

F: Kucherov, Scheifele, Eichel, Tarasenko, Rakell, Schwartz, Dadonov
    D: Doughty, Josi, Ekman-Larsson, Keith
    G: Hellebuyck
    Farm: Tolvanen, Kaprizov

16-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 4D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 4 on farm
    F: P Kane, Kessel, Pastrnak, Keller, Marchessault, B Schenn, Fiala, Kase,
    D: Weber, Karlsson, Pietrangelo, Parayko
    G: Rask
    Farm: Kravtsov, A Boqvist, Necas, I Samsonov

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by ccsitdown View Post
    There was a fair bit of buzz around Raddysh in keeper league drafts back in 2016 and the year that followed, he was considered one of the possible steals of the draft as he was taken in the late second round. He followed the draft up with a whopper of a season in Erie. Since, he has kind of fallen off the radar a bit, with a less exceptional year in his draft + 2. He has contributed well during the playoffs both years. I think a lot will depend on his adjustment season in Syracuse this year. If all breaks well, he could be the next youngster to hit the top-9 in Tampa, which they will surely need when yet another cap crunch kicks in. Now that Cirelli, Joseph and Erne seem to have made the jump, the next wave should involve some combination of Raddysh, Volkov, Barré-Boulet or Katchouk. I'm hoping to see him get a cup of coffee soon, and work his way in due to injury next year. I've been patient with him in a deep league, I still hope that pans out and he doesn't end up stuck a tweener because of depth on the big club.
    agreed, and those seasons he played with Mcdavid and then debrincat. so clearly he can produce and keep up with igh end talent. I think it bodes well for him eventually making his way on to a scoring line in Tampa and replacing Callahan when his contract rolls off and Killorn when he slows down with age. so full time 2020 likely if not before