Thread: Thoughts on Tuch?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Thoughts on Tuch?

Think he’s worth a speculative add in deeper leagues? Or better to wait till Stasny & Patches are rolling and see how things shake out in Vegas?

I had him on watchlist all year last season and seemed like he was always just on the cusp of being worth a streaming add.

In the admittedly small sample size this year his numbers look encouraging. ATOI up over three minutes a night to 18:30. oZS% up to 67.5% from 55% and SPG up from 2.19 to 4.75. He’s also seeing top PP time over the last three games averaging 4:21 PP TOI.

So what y’all think, train leaving the station?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Thoughts on Tuch?

i think he will breakout, not sure how much but 50-55 is plausiable

Dobber Sports Jedi

if you have space, I would add him. In a one year league - if you can do this without dropping anything significant - i would be looking at him as one of several streaming options
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kashad View Post
    Think he’s worth a speculative add in deeper leagues? Or better to wait till Stasny & Patches are rolling and see how things shake out in Vegas?

I had him on watchlist all year last season and seemed like he was always just on the cusp of being worth a streaming add.

In the admittedly small sample size this year his numbers look encouraging. ATOI up over three minutes a night to 18:30. oZS% up to 67.5% from 55% and SPG up from 2.19 to 4.75. He’s also seeing top PP time over the last three games averaging 4:21 PP TOI.

So what y’all think, train leaving the station?
    Definetly! How deep is your league btw? I think Tuch should be owned in all 12 team leagues and even in some 10 team formats. I should pick him up before someone else does. As you said, you can wait until Pacioretty and Stastny are back, but Tuch will be gone by that time.
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn_d0e View Post
    Definetly! How deep is your league btw? I think Tuch should be owned in all 12 team leagues and even in some 10 team formats. I should pick him up before someone else does. As you said, you can wait until Pacioretty and Stastny are back, but Tuch will be gone by that time.
    Thanks for the replies all! League is 12 teams with some active GM's. Everyone active each week and about 5 of them maxing out roster moves with pretty much all of the hot start undrafted folks are long gone from the wire.

Yahoo! Winners Standard 12-Man H2H Weekly:
    G, A, +/-, SOG, Hits
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

Current Roster:

C- Larkin
    C- Bergeron
    C- O’Reilly

C/LW/RW- Rakell
    C/RW/LW- J.T. Miller
    C/LW- Dubois

LW- Pacioretty (DTD)

RW- Kucherov
    RW- Tarasenko

D- Burns
    D- Klingberg
    D- Pietrangelo
    D- Dumba

G- Darling
    G- Gibson
    G- Brossiot (Stream Slot)

IR- LW- B. Tkachuk (IR)

Who's the cut? I could drop Brossoit and just snatch him up, but I really prefer to utilize that slot to squeeze 5-7 games played out of my four roster moves each week playing the schedule with depth adds.

I'm not ready to give up on Miller, especially now that he has triple eligibility. I also still have some faith in Patches to contribute once Vegas finds their groove and everyone is healthy.

That leaves Dubois as my first impression to cut. Sound reasonable?

Dobber Sports Padawan

9 points in 10 games so far. Getting around the 17-18 min per game. He's looked great on a line with Eakin and Pacioretty, and the return of Stastny should only help production.

Awesome start.
    NHL 16 Team, Keeper - Keep 22 / 44 (11 NHLers, 11 Prospects)
    NHL 15 Team, Dynasty
    NHL 10 Team, One Year
    NHL 8 Team, Cap League
    NFL 12 Team, 0.5 PPR
    NFL 10 Team, Standard Non PPR
    NFL 8 Team, 0.5 PPR
    MLB 10 Team, Roto