Thread: Crosby vs kucherov next 2-3 years

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Crosby vs kucherov next 2-3 years

Goals 3
    Assists 2
    +/- (1 or -1 so significant)
    Gwg 1

Who do you like and by how much? Positions don't matter, both are obviously keepers. Thanks

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Crosby vs kucherov next 2-3 years

Kucherov slightly because of the goal bonus, but it's a 1A and 1B. If I could get a plus with either one in a trade for the other, I would do it.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ace

I would go with Kuch because of age and goal bonus and Vasi is a better goalie and TB is a solid D team so ya KUCH
    2015-16-17, 23 Champion
    12Team Roto Keeper (5keepers) Weekly lineups
    Player: G, A,+/-, PPG, PPA, SOG = 2pts
    Player: +/-, Blocked Shots = 1pt
    Goalie: GGP, GAA, SPct, W, SO = 1pt
    Lineup: 3C, 4W, 4D 2G, 6Farm/Prospect Players

C: C.McDavid, T.Thompson
    W: K.Kaprizov, ,
    D: A. Fox,
    G: I.Shesterkin,

Farm/Prospects free carry: C: M. Savoie W:
    D: L. Hutson G: D. Levi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

KUCHY
    H2H Points Only - Keep 10 - 8 teams / 1 PT per G or A / 2 PT per W / 2 PT per SO / [2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019 WINNER]
    F: Kucherov, Ovechkin, Matthews, Laine, Kessel, Pettersson, Boeser
    D: Burns, Carlson, Dahlin
    G:

H2H - Keep 5 + 1R - 10 teams / G, A, Hit, Blocks, PIM, +/-, SOG, PPP, SHP / W, GAA, SV%, SHO / [2ND SEASON]
    C: Eichel
    RW: Rantanen
    LW: Kucherov, Benn
    D: Dahlin (R)
    G: Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Deity

If FOW was a consideration I'd say Crosby but that's not the case, plus the goal bonus really helps Kucherov's case as well.

Kucherov for me.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

I go Kuch. I actually believe Crosby still has more offensive ability and if he wanted to (yes wanted to) he would win another scoring title.

The thing is... due to the last couple deep playoff runs (B2B) - last year a lot was written about Crosby pacing himself and not playing 100% all out all game to stay fresher for playoffs. 85+pts at 90%... Kuch still pushing the needle every game.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I go Kuch. I actually believe Crosby still has more offensive ability and if he wanted to (yes wanted to) he would win another scoring title.

The thing is... due to the last couple deep playoff runs (B2B) - last year a lot was written about Crosby pacing himself and not playing 100% all out all game to stay fresher for playoffs. 85+pts at 90%... Kuch still pushing the needle every game.
    I totally agree with this. Sid is building his legacy and I believe legitimately no longer concerned about individual accomplishment the same was he probably was when he was younger.

We are going to see him turn it up at times in the regular season (like against Edmonton - even though he said McDavid is the best player in the world to the media I think he just wanted to remind everyone that it's actually still him in his own subtle way). For the most part 90 percent game to game seems about right and I could see him resting more near the end of seasons when possible. For those reasons I go Kucherov.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):