Thread: Week 7 Lineup

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Week 7 Lineup

Some interesting decisions to make this week. PPR.

Flex: J. Landry @TB, K. Golladay @MIA, P. Barber vs. CLE, B. Powell vs. MIN
    D/ST: BAL vs. NO, IND vs. BUF

Some tough calls this week. Based on performance, I'd like to play Golladay and the Ravens, but matchups dictate other consideration. Can I really bench Landry against TB's terrible D? Barber had a nice game last week and plays another suspect D. I also picked up IND last week, specifically for the BUF matchup. What's everyone think? Thanks!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Week 7 Lineup

Colts D vs the Bills. The Bills are just plain old bad. 76 total points scored in 6 weeks bad. There's a reason you looked ahead at that matchup and picked them up, and this is it. I know the Raven's D just put up some great numbers last week, but that was vs the Titans who are also trash on offense. The Saints O is a whole different beast.

As for your flex, you have some nice options, but I think I'd go with Golladay. This kids an absolute freak, and I have him locked into a starting starting WR spot regardless of matchup until further notice.
    16 Team - Keep 5 - H2H Points
    Start: 2C/2LW/2RW/4D/2G - 4Bench
    G/A(1.25) STP(1.5) GWG(3) SOG(0.25) H(0.2) Blks(0.25) +/-(0.25) PIM(0.1) FOW(0.1)

C: Malkin, Kopitar, Hartman, Johansen
    LW: Ovechkin, Pacioretty, Barbashev (C)
    RW: Rust, Mangiapane (LW), Rodrigues (LW)
    D: DeAngelo, Karlsson, Faulk, Morrisey, Myers
    G: A. Forsberg, Price, Reimer, Holtby

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Golladay at Flex is the easy option. He is the only one of the options that has been consistent.

As for D - You don't want to start a D against New Orleans...especially with Ingram back. Gotta go the Colts here.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Golladay at Flex is the easy option. He is the only one of the options that has been consistent.

As for D - You don't want to start a D against New Orleans...especially with Ingram back. Gotta go the Colts here.
    Agree on both counts.

And WTF with Landry? Targets are there, but holy moly has he underwhelmed recently. He'll turn it around, but with an option like Golladay ready to roll that's the direction I'd go too.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand
    D: Dobson/Trouba/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Edvinsson/York
    G: Saros/Demko/Askarov

Dobber Sports Immortal

Golladay and Colts. I actually don't think the Baltimore DST will be bad....given that NO tends to suck outdoors....but I still like Indy more.