Thread: Henri Jokiharju and Maxime Lajoie

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Henri Jokiharju and Maxime Lajoie

Curious, from you keeper league guys... how many points do you envision Henri Jokiharju and Maxime Lajoie racking up just this season?
    Your knowledge of the young guys is appreciated
    F: McDavid, Kucherov, Eichel, Gaudreau, M Tkachuk, E Lindholm, Rob Thomas, Hischier
    D: S Jones, Werenski, DeAngelo, Hamilton
    G: Husso, Raanta

*** ONE YEAR - POINTS ONLY *** skaters: 1pt/G, 1pt/A. goalies: 2pt/win, 2pt/SO *** 12 teams
    MUST HAVE -- 8F, 4D, 2G --- (******Can only swap at same position, F, D, G ********)
    10 ACQUISITIONS TOTAL ON THE YEAR (**I've used NINE of them - ONE LEFT**) *** NO BENCH - NO IR - NO TRADES BETWEEN MEMBERS ***

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Henri Jokiharju and Maxime Lajoie

Curious as well. Looking at his stats so far, you have to feel pretty good about Lajoie remaining somewhat productive at least in the short term. He is getting lots of ice time, PP time, and taking lots of shots (3+ on net in all but one of his games). I don't know much about him but those #s are - so far - what you'd expect from a solid fantasy dman.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Jedi

Lajoie's leash is getting longer with every game. These upstart Sens are playing with energy - but with most young teams, those tires are going to deflate in a big way soon. if he can get 30-35pts this year... that's a victory for him and the Sens.

Joker... he gets to be groomed 5x5 with Keith. That's a pretty sweet NHL initiation. he's tinkering with PP1 time and with Chi having ADB, Kane, Toews on PP1 - that's some prime real estate to work from. Still, he's a rookie - at 19 and projecting anything over 40 would be difficult to do. 35ish is most likely where he falls, but if he keeps the reigns of PP1 an sticks with Keith on that 1st pair - there's 40pt potential
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Pro

Jokiharju: 42 points

Lajoie: 27 points

these are just dart throws, but the point is this: Jokiharju has elite offensive upside and Lajoie does not.

Administrator

Jokiharju all the way here. It could go either way this year but he's a much better long-term investment (since we're talking keeper leagues).

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust