Thread: Pietrangelo

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Pietrangelo

I know everyone was down on him for having triplets.... The guy is just asleep at the wheel. Confident he will snap out of it but the complete opposite of the crazy hot start her had last year. 0 pts, -5.

Any other frustrated AP owners?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Pietrangelo

Meh I'm not too worried as an owner. I tempered my expectations going into the season after seeing a career high pace last year regardless of the triplets. Slow start but I still have him at 40-50 pts with good SOG/blocks if those are counted.

His ice time still falls right in line with previous seasons--25+ minutes per game and seeing a good share of PP minutes.

Big Daddy

Funny to come across this today. I had the thought of resurrecting this thread earlier today: https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...light=triplets

This was also mentioned on this week's episode of the Keeping Karlsson Podcast. I have zero shares across all my leagues but I would be concerned. Shouldn't sell low now though, just going to have to wait it out.
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström
    P - Cayden Primeau

Dobber Sports Jedi

If you're thinking long term... hope the slide continues and then start trying to acquire... This slip will be short term - this year & expect more of a return to norm next. Young enough to assist any rebuilding team - just wait it out then start the offers
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Stud

I never drop guys as long as they keep getting the opportunities because all I care about is what he can do in the future, not last game. I'm definitely keeping him but what an ugly stat line. St Louis in general looks awful and Vince Dunn has been stealing minutes from AP...not good. I'm worried they give away some of his PP time so he can focus on the rest of his game.

Dobber Sports Pro

Remember Burns slow start last year? AP will bounce back, I’m not worried. The guy got too much talent and he doesn’t have much competition in STL . He’s a lock on PP1 ... the points will come sooner than later.
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    Cap league (82.5M with AAV), points only, 12 teams, keep 7, (9F, 4D, 2G)
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko
    D: Makar, Dahlin, Seider, Andersson
    G: Hellebuyck, Talbot

Dobber Sports Initiate

I would just like to refer you to the thread I created this summer.

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...or-Pietrangelo!!!

I was the original. Can’t believe I was able to get Josi for him.

Dobber Sports Stud

Vince Dunn is taking his PP time STILL. Pietrangelo looks lost this year so far. Won't drop him but wouldn't be looking to acquire him either.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by HonkyTonkMan View Post
    Vince Dunn is taking his PP time STILL. Pietrangelo looks lost this year so far. Won't drop him but wouldn't be looking to acquire him either.
    Agree. Seen him on a powerplay and with both wingers open, he shoots the puck towards the net with about 5 guys in front of him. Then with 9.7 secs left, Parayko fans on a pass he was actually sending across the front of the net rather than behind the net and Tatar and Gallagher finished it off for the win.

The Blues better wake up. They are too good to be struggling .

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Agree. Seen him on a powerplay and with both wingers open, he shoots the puck towards the net with about 5 guys in front of him. Then with 9.7 secs left, Parayko fans on a pass he was actually sending across the front of the net rather than behind the net and Tatar and Gallagher finished it off for the win.

The Blues better wake up. They are too good to be struggling .
    With Allen in net, they could be in trouble. I for one think they improved in the of season with ROR and they have a well balanced team. Just not looking good right now. Just gotta bite the bullet and wait I guess