Thread: The Journey: Breakout Candidates in Finland

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default The Journey: Breakout Candidates in Finland

This week I wrote about three breakout candidates in the Liiga: Rasmus Kupari, Jesse Yl?nen and Oskari Laaksonen.

>> The Journey: Breakout Candidates in Finland

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: The Journey: Breakout Candidates in Finland

You have written another excellent article that will certainly help others in their attempts to do better in their fantasy hockey leagues. I appreciate all you have done to improve an already knowledgable online community. You offer a great insider's perspective with pertinent hockey news from various leagues that is immeasurable. I foresee a very bright future for you in the hockey industry.

Your recommendation of Kupari convinced me to do some further research on him which lead to me drafting him in the Comish Dynasty League. His fantasy hockey value will surely sky-rocket within the next few years.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Nehithaw View Post
    You have written another excellent article that will certainly help others in their attempts to do better in their fantasy hockey leagues. I appreciate all you have done to improve an already knowledgable online community. You offer a great insider's perspective with pertinent hockey news from various leagues that is immeasurable. I foresee a very bright future for you in the hockey industry.

Your recommendation of Kupari convinced me to do some further research on him which lead to me drafting him in the Comish Dynasty League. His fantasy hockey value will surely sky-rocket within the next few years.
    Thanks for your kind words, Nehithaw!

I try to provide a little bit of something for everyone but it's difficult to do. In many leagues, guys like Kupari are not worth much of anything because he's not even playing in the AHL yet. But in deeper leagues, everyone is already familiar with guys like Kupari and Ylonen, and are looking for sleepers like Laaksonen perhaps. So finding a balance between different league types is not easy but I try to do my best, and I'm always happy to get feedback - positive or negative.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Laaksonen is really intriguing. Nice late round sleeper potential right there. I first heard about him from Finnish prospects on twitter.... He's firmly planted on my radar
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Laaksonen is really intriguing. Nice late round sleeper potential right there. I first heard about him from Finnish prospects on twitter.... He's firmly planted on my radar
    If you mean @FinnProspects, well, I'm part of that group as well.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    If you mean @FinnProspects, well, I'm part of that group as well.
    haha.. nice... and I do.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4