Thread: New Dynasty league picked... Do I build around McDavid?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Kucherov Tkachuk Chabot for my McDavid Suter Oshie?

Opinions appreciated on what to do with my squad in this 12 team dynasty league??

4pts/goal 3pts/assist .5pt blocked shots, .5pts hits, 1pt ppp, +/-.5pts, .25pts/pm, 2pts majors
    36 rounds, keep 20 year to year, no contracts.
    Weekly Starters H2H
    2 goalies, 6D, 4-6 centers, 6-8 wingers (total of 12 forwards)

Middle - McDavid Draisaitl, Johansen, JT Miller, Horvat, Steel, Jost, Necas, C White
    Wingers - Conner, Ehlers, Silfverberg, Schmaltz, Oshie, Perron, Ferland, Sikura
    D - Karlsson, Josi, Suter, Montour, C Miller, Fowler, Girard
    G - Rinne, Quick, JCampbell, Greiss, Shestyorkin

Does this team compete? Do you see any players you would move to improve it?

The obvious team that wants MCD is super thin up the middle and I could potentially target Wheeler, Kucherov, Sheary, Radulov, Arvidsson, Svechnikov, Tkachuk, Carlson, Chabot... thoughts?

Thanks for trade perspective and other perspectives on my roster.
    Cheers,
    B

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: New Dynasty league picked... Do I build around McDavid?

Yes that team can compete. The offer in your title isn't enough for my tastes. Kucherov is a great core of the offer, but wingers are slightly devalued in your league due to the greater position flexibility.

Honestly, if you can't build around McDavid in a dynasty hockey league, you shouldn't be trying to play fantasy hockey. He's simply the #1 asset right now, and there's nobody easier to build around.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.