Thread: Kamara

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Kamara

PPR League Keep 3.

Would you trade Kamara for Barkley?

Kamara had an awful game with Ingram back. Barkley is the only option in NY.

Thoughts?
    Fantrax: 7 keepers - Goals, Assists, PPP, Hits, Blocks, Shots, +/-, PM, Wins, Shutouts.

Forwards: McDavid, Guentzel, A. Svechnikov, B Tkachuk

Defense: Hamilton, Carlson, Chychrun

Goalies: ​Swayman

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Kamara

Quote Originally Posted by FeenCity View Post
    PPR League Keep 3.

Would you trade Kamara for Barkley?

Kamara had an awful game with Ingram back. Barkley is the only option in NY.

Thoughts?
    Wait a week and you can sell Kamara for Barkley +
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Veteran

Completely agree with the post before me.

Ingram had a whale of a year last season -- and Kamara still finished as RB3 in PPR, and top 5 in non-PPR. You're selling low if you deal him now, what with him finally having a quiet game last week and now being on a bye (I'm guessing that you're the one who was approached with this trade offer; I approached the Kamara owner in my main league for the same reason to see if he was panicky).
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Dobber Sports Padawan

If you can get Barkely + a WR2 i'd do it.

Dobber Sports Titan

Hmmm. Tough to do a Kamara for Barkley + after that Barkley performance lol.

Barkley is the better talent though. Eli is holding that offense back so much.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Yeah, Barkley went nuts last night. He's so talented; so fun to watch. On the other hand, that offensive line is horrendous, and that's the last thing Eli is equipped to overcome.

P.s. Beckham is a huge problem on that team. His constant tantrums are not going to help galvanize or fix anything. I was nearly speechless when he went into the locker room before halftime, when there was still time on the clock and the Giants were running another play. I get that he's frustrated. I'm sure he's not alone. But unless there's some extra medical/equipment attention he needs during halftime, that's just inexcusable. Particularly in light of the fact that he just got a $95 million contract from that team. He needs to lead, not sulk and display nothing but selfishness.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by dejeanneret View Post
    Yeah, Barkley went nuts last night. He's so talented; so fun to watch. On the other hand, that offensive line is horrendous, and that's the last thing Eli is equipped to overcome.

P.s. Beckham is a huge problem on that team. His constant tantrums are not going to help galvanize or fix anything. I was nearly speechless when he went into the locker room before halftime, when there was still time on the clock and the Giants were running another play. I get that he's frustrated. I'm sure he's not alone. But unless there's some extra medical/equipment attention he needs during halftime, that's just inexcusable. Particularly in light of the fact that he just got a $95 million contract from that team. He needs to lead, not sulk and display nothing but selfishness.
    To be fair, he was even late leaving the locker room in the second half, so maybe he did really need an IV treatment. His attitude is not fit for a team like this though. He's more of a "needs to be on a winner" attitude. This passion is good once in a while when a good team is under performing, but this team needs guidance and people teaching each other, not screaming. It's like Brady's sideline stuff is great for his team, not a young, rebuilding team.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    To be fair, he was even late leaving the locker room in the second half, so maybe he did really need an IV treatment. His attitude is not fit for a team like this though. He's more of a "needs to be on a winner" attitude. This passion is good once in a while when a good team is under performing, but this team needs guidance and people teaching each other, not screaming. It's like Brady's sideline stuff is great for his team, not a young, rebuilding team.
    I thought it was impressive of Barkley to try calming OBJ down. He gave him a hug and was clearly the more mature athlete last night. I also saw Barkley trying to keep his fellow RB Gallman calm after Eli was yelling at Gallman for not catching a pass... or running the wrong route or something.

Barkley is mature beyond a rookie RB both in talent, knowledge and leadership.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I thought it was impressive of Barkley to try calming OBJ down. He gave him a hug and was clearly the more mature athlete last night. I also saw Barkley trying to keep his fellow RB Gallman calm after Eli was yelling at Gallman for not catching a pass... or running the wrong route or something.

Barkley is mature beyond a rookie RB both in talent, knowledge and leadership.
    Dudes a winner. OBJ I'm pretty sure at one point was doing stuff like that. For a short time though. I really hope Giants sign, or draft a QB next yr, this teams offense is being stifled by Eli. And I'm a Redskins fan, I really shouldn't want them to fix their issues.

Something about Barkley shows he won't change his mentality if he continues to lose. I don't quite remember, but seems like Forte was the same way. He was on a bad team, and was the teams whole offense, but never complained.