Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Kamara

  1. #1
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default Kamara

    PPR League Keep 3.

    Would you trade Kamara for Barkley?

    Kamara had an awful game with Ingram back. Barkley is the only option in NY.

    Thoughts?
    Fantrax: 7 keepers + 10 prospects - Goals, Assists, PPP, +/-, PM, Wins, Shutouts.

    Forwards: McDavid, Kucherov, Seguin, Trocheck, Couturier, Galchenyuk, Van Riemsdyk, Connor

    Defense: Gostisbehere, Krug, Faulk, Klefbom

    Goalies: Rask, Raanta, Lehner

    Prospects: (less than 175 gp for skaters/less than 85 gp for goalies)(keep 10 at the end of season)

    Dubois, Tuch, Borgstrom, Batherson, Kahun, Olofsson, Suzuki, Yamamoto, Girard, Brannstrom, Fox, Niku, Jokiharju, Lajoie, Husso, Demko

  2. #2
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Grand Master

    Default Re: Kamara

    Quote Originally Posted by FeenCity View Post
    PPR League Keep 3.

    Would you trade Kamara for Barkley?

    Kamara had an awful game with Ingram back. Barkley is the only option in NY.

    Thoughts?
    Wait a week and you can sell Kamara for Barkley +
    12 team, H2H, 6 keeper league (Keepers in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, +/-, PPP, PIM, FW
    W, GAA, S%, Saves
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G
    C: Stamkos (RW), Backstrom, Kadri, Petterson
    LW: Couture (C), Parise, Huberdeau
    RW: Marner (C), Tarasenko
    D: Karlsson, Dumba, Hamilton, Chabot, Barrie
    G: Andersen, Dubnyk, Raanta
    IR: Perry (RW)
    NA: Zadina (LW)

  3. #3
    dejeanneret's Avatar
    dejeanneret is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,285
    Location
    Big Apple
    Rep Power
    35

    Dobber Sports Pro

    Default Re: Kamara

    Completely agree with the post before me.

    Ingram had a whale of a year last season -- and Kamara still finished as RB3 in PPR, and top 5 in non-PPR. You're selling low if you deal him now, what with him finally having a quiet game last week and now being on a bye (I'm guessing that you're the one who was approached with this trade offer; I approached the Kamara owner in my main league for the same reason to see if he was panicky).
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%


    C: Backstrom/Giroux/Rakell/Drouin/Mittelstadt/D.Strome
    W: Ovechkin/Hall/E.Kane/Tuch/Hornqvist/Bjorkstrand/Yamamoto
    D: Klingberg/Provorov/Theodore/Gardiner/Edler(IR)/Lajoie
    G: Fleury/Raanta/Grubauer

  4. #4
    Rep Power
    9

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default Re: Kamara

    If you can get Barkely + a WR2 i'd do it.

  5. #5
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Grand Master

    Default Re: Kamara

    Hmmm. Tough to do a Kamara for Barkley + after that Barkley performance lol.

    Barkley is the better talent though. Eli is holding that offense back so much.
    12 team, H2H, 6 keeper league (Keepers in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, +/-, PPP, PIM, FW
    W, GAA, S%, Saves
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G
    C: Stamkos (RW), Backstrom, Kadri, Petterson
    LW: Couture (C), Parise, Huberdeau
    RW: Marner (C), Tarasenko
    D: Karlsson, Dumba, Hamilton, Chabot, Barrie
    G: Andersen, Dubnyk, Raanta
    IR: Perry (RW)
    NA: Zadina (LW)

  6. #6
    dejeanneret's Avatar
    dejeanneret is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,285
    Location
    Big Apple
    Rep Power
    35

    Dobber Sports Pro

    Default Re: Kamara

    Yeah, Barkley went nuts last night. He's so talented; so fun to watch. On the other hand, that offensive line is horrendous, and that's the last thing Eli is equipped to overcome.

    P.s. Beckham is a huge problem on that team. His constant tantrums are not going to help galvanize or fix anything. I was nearly speechless when he went into the locker room before halftime, when there was still time on the clock and the Giants were running another play. I get that he's frustrated. I'm sure he's not alone. But unless there's some extra medical/equipment attention he needs during halftime, that's just inexcusable. Particularly in light of the fact that he just got a $95 million contract from that team. He needs to lead, not sulk and display nothing but selfishness.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%


    C: Backstrom/Giroux/Rakell/Drouin/Mittelstadt/D.Strome
    W: Ovechkin/Hall/E.Kane/Tuch/Hornqvist/Bjorkstrand/Yamamoto
    D: Klingberg/Provorov/Theodore/Gardiner/Edler(IR)/Lajoie
    G: Fleury/Raanta/Grubauer

  7. #7
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Grand Master

    Default Re: Kamara

    Quote Originally Posted by dejeanneret View Post
    Yeah, Barkley went nuts last night. He's so talented; so fun to watch. On the other hand, that offensive line is horrendous, and that's the last thing Eli is equipped to overcome.

    P.s. Beckham is a huge problem on that team. His constant tantrums are not going to help galvanize or fix anything. I was nearly speechless when he went into the locker room before halftime, when there was still time on the clock and the Giants were running another play. I get that he's frustrated. I'm sure he's not alone. But unless there's some extra medical/equipment attention he needs during halftime, that's just inexcusable. Particularly in light of the fact that he just got a $95 million contract from that team. He needs to lead, not sulk and display nothing but selfishness.
    To be fair, he was even late leaving the locker room in the second half, so maybe he did really need an IV treatment. His attitude is not fit for a team like this though. He's more of a "needs to be on a winner" attitude. This passion is good once in a while when a good team is under performing, but this team needs guidance and people teaching each other, not screaming. It's like Brady's sideline stuff is great for his team, not a young, rebuilding team.
    12 team, H2H, 6 keeper league (Keepers in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, +/-, PPP, PIM, FW
    W, GAA, S%, Saves
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G
    C: Stamkos (RW), Backstrom, Kadri, Petterson
    LW: Couture (C), Parise, Huberdeau
    RW: Marner (C), Tarasenko
    D: Karlsson, Dumba, Hamilton, Chabot, Barrie
    G: Andersen, Dubnyk, Raanta
    IR: Perry (RW)
    NA: Zadina (LW)

  8. #8
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Monster

    Default Re: Kamara

    Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    To be fair, he was even late leaving the locker room in the second half, so maybe he did really need an IV treatment. His attitude is not fit for a team like this though. He's more of a "needs to be on a winner" attitude. This passion is good once in a while when a good team is under performing, but this team needs guidance and people teaching each other, not screaming. It's like Brady's sideline stuff is great for his team, not a young, rebuilding team.
    I thought it was impressive of Barkley to try calming OBJ down. He gave him a hug and was clearly the more mature athlete last night. I also saw Barkley trying to keep his fellow RB Gallman calm after Eli was yelling at Gallman for not catching a pass... or running the wrong route or something.

    Barkley is mature beyond a rookie RB both in talent, knowledge and leadership.

  9. #9
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Grand Master

    Default Re: Kamara

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I thought it was impressive of Barkley to try calming OBJ down. He gave him a hug and was clearly the more mature athlete last night. I also saw Barkley trying to keep his fellow RB Gallman calm after Eli was yelling at Gallman for not catching a pass... or running the wrong route or something.

    Barkley is mature beyond a rookie RB both in talent, knowledge and leadership.
    Dudes a winner. OBJ I'm pretty sure at one point was doing stuff like that. For a short time though. I really hope Giants sign, or draft a QB next yr, this teams offense is being stifled by Eli. And I'm a Redskins fan, I really shouldn't want them to fix their issues.

    Something about Barkley shows he won't change his mentality if he continues to lose. I don't quite remember, but seems like Forte was the same way. He was on a bad team, and was the teams whole offense, but never complained.
    12 team, H2H, 6 keeper league (Keepers in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, +/-, PPP, PIM, FW
    W, GAA, S%, Saves
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G
    C: Stamkos (RW), Backstrom, Kadri, Petterson
    LW: Couture (C), Parise, Huberdeau
    RW: Marner (C), Tarasenko
    D: Karlsson, Dumba, Hamilton, Chabot, Barrie
    G: Andersen, Dubnyk, Raanta
    IR: Perry (RW)
    NA: Zadina (LW)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •