Thread: fleaflicker nba best pairs live draft

Dobber Sports Novice

Default fleaflicker nba best pairs live draft

LEAGUE OPENINGS FLEAFLICKER
    1. NBA BEST PAIR WINS 14 TEAMS LIVE DRAFT FRIDAY OCT 12 11 30PM NEEDS 1
    2 HOOP LA LA ANOTHER BEST PAIRS 14 TEAMS LIVE DRAFT SATURDAY OCT 13 11 30PM NEED 1
    Each league needs 1 more good manager. I'm itching to start up the Randomizor in the Sky to select our pairs for this year, but can't do it till we get one more in each league!
    The Randomizor in the sky selects two nba teams for us one good, one not as good. From each of those two teams you select 3 keepers, which I actually call loaners,since each season the RANDOMIZOR selects a new pair of teams for us. During the season we make sure to keep 3 active from each of our two designated teams and the IR does not count toward 3 active. We do these best pairs leagues in all 4 major sports along with many more customized leagues and some more traditional ones as well. Nice group of folks, been playing together and competing for years in oh so many leagues. Always nice to get some new people in as well and new fleaflicker people all the better for our leagues here at the flea. Looking forward to someone joining us either in both leagues or two people one in each, either way, but want to get those pairs selected so that managers can get their loaners in and we can put them on the rosters..... If interested contact me at [email protected] First never say managers in will get the open slots Only one left in each league. So hurry if you'd like to join us! We run many leagues both at fleaflicker and at yahoo as well and many of our managers also run leagues, so great network of fantasy sports fans for sure.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: fleaflicker nba best pairs live draft

Just one slot left in the best pairs. The other filled, so hurry and grab that last slot