Thread: Dobbernomics - plans, next few months

I...am your father.

Default Dobbernomics - plans, next few months

To let you know what is coming down the pipeline...
    www.dobbernomics.com

1. After we fix up/clean up/upgrade the theme of the DobberHockey/Prospects/Sports sites, we will work on relaunching Goalie Post using the same theme. We chose GP because it will be easiest. Next will be Dobbernomics. In an ideal world by February?
    2. We will be setting things up so that you can see other team rosters from the day before.
    3. Player pages will get "add player" buttons
    4. Logging out is dumb right now, sending you to a blank page. Fix is coming
    5. I would like to be able to move teams to a league after the team is already created. Right now to join a league you have to join it first.

Note - I am pretty certain that the first day will have glitches. Points not pulling...something. My programmer is ready to react quickly so hopefully anything like that will be resolved within a half day.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Dobbernomics - plans, next few months

I just went to the dobbernomics site for the first time and found that it is not responsive/mobile-friendly. Any plan to change this? What about an app?

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    I just went to the dobbernomics site for the first time and found that it is not responsive/mobile-friendly. Any plan to change this? What about an app?
    When we have the sites updated and bring it over, it will be friendly and faster
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Guru

An app would be amazing. That's how you can boost numbers in a hurry. And I'm guessing it'd bring in new users (that would then find their way back to your site).
    Just saying....
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev