Had an Owner withdraw last minute (relatively speaking, draft Sunday, Sept 30, 6:30pm EST), in a competitive 12 Team H2H league entering it?s 17th season. We?re looking for an active owner for this daily lineup league, who will:
-always have their lineup set
-respond to trade offers & league posts in a timely manner
-Don?t have to be on the site daily (as you can set your lineup in advance) but want owners who?ll be on the site regularly
-It on Yahoo......I only specify because I know some people out there hate it.

I may want to email with you briefly just to confirm you?re not a casual owner. This isn?t a crazy hardcore tough league but it?s a pretty competitive, active league and if you only know star players names and/or are used to basic standard leagues this is a higher level than that and may not be for you.

Giving some details of the League and the Team you'd be inheriting, if you're interested:
-Daily lineup to be set (it is possible to set your lineup for each day a week in advance?if you're not familiar w/Yahoo)
-21 Player Roster size

-Starting Lineup is: 3 Centers, 2 LW, 2 RW, 1 Winger, 1 Util (or Flex), 4 D, 2 G
-15 categories: Goals, Assists, Plus/Minus, PIM, PP Points, Shorthanded Point, SOG, Faceoffs Won, Hits, Blocks, Wins, GAA, Shots Against, Save %, Shutouts
-Limit of 5 moves per week (meaning a max of 5 "Adds" off the waiver wire per week)
-Minimum of 3 Goalie starts per week, to qualify for the goalie categories in your weekly matchup

-Draft is NON-Snaking, so draft in the same position every round (barring any draft pick that May have been traded for or away last season)
-The team you'd be inheriting is in the 5th draft position
-Each team hold 3 Keeper Players from last year's roster (Only 1 Keeper may be a Goalie, All 3 Keepers CAN NOT be from the same position?even if they have multiple position eligibility)
-There's also a 3 year limit to how long a Player can be a Keeper, but I have a league post on the message board explaining that.

-The Draft is set for Sunday night (Sept 30th) at 6:30 EST
-Keepers would needed to be decided shortly after joining the league as the Deadline to decide has passed for the rest of the league.

Team roster that'd be inherited is:
McDavid, Tavares, Panarin, Voracek, Aho, Raantanen, M Granlund, Keller, W Nylander, Werenski, Schwartz, Mark Stone, Erik Johnson, Silfverberg, D Keith, E Lindholm, Ekholm, T Myers, N Schmidt, Bobrovsky, F Andersen, C Hutton
***I CAN TELL YOU THAT TAVARES IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE A KEEPER and McDavid is entering his final year of Keeper Eligibility!

I realize this is pretty last minute but please get back to me as soon as is convenient, as I?d really like to have this finalized by Thursday evening or Friday the latest. And I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, whether it's something I did not answer here or is confusing.

Email me at [email protected] with ?Replacement Owner? in the email title. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!