Thread: Trade Talbot for Bishop plus 1st round and Second round pick (for 2 3rd rounders)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trade Talbot for Bishop plus 1st round and Second round pick (for 2 3rd rounders)

I am thinking to make this deal, I would get back Bishop for Talbot, and also get back 1st and second round picks I had squandered away in previous deals.

I could also ask for Dell to be thrown in to replace the 2nd rounder.

Edmonton still looks crappy to me on D, but Bishop is a band-aid boy playing on a better team.
    KFHL - 14 Team H2H keeper,NHLsalcap, protect 17/20, (4D, 3X(C,RW,LW), 2G, filler to 20, plus 2IR) ten waivers picks per season.
    Cats Skaters: G/A/Pts/BLK/HITS/SOG/PIM/GWG/SHP/PPP; Goalies W/SO/GAA/SvPct/SOG
    C: Crosby, Kadri, RNH, Roslovic
    LW: Hall, Lindblom, Kubalic, Bratt, Lemieux, Gurianov
    RW: Palmieri, Niederreiter dropping soon, Wheeler
    D: Chabot, Josi, Gustafsson, Krug, McNabb
    G: Rask, Bishop, Binnington

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Trade Talbot for Bishop plus 1st round and Second round pick (for 2 3rd rounders)

I'm assuming those draft picks are worth a good bit, as you're dealing with a deep salary cap league. ELCs are incredibly important in formats like that. This deal intrigues me, but I want to know more about the picks. What range / type of player do you anticipate from them? Are we talking 2018 prospect draft picks and you've yet to draft? Are these re-draft picks?
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Trade Talbot for Bishop plus 1st round and Second round pick (for 2 3rd rounders)

Im looking for cheap superstars falling under the radar if possible.

Right now my earliest picks are in the third round - I'm drafting like 33,34 so the trade would move me up to the 8th pick, and 19th pick.

Im looking for another Debrincat who as my first pick last year (with the 11th pick) -there seems to be a lot of young talent this year, and none will be left by the time it gets to my 33rd pick.

Beyond pick 1,23 (Dahlin, Petterson, Svechnikov) it gets really interesting.
    KFHL - 14 Team H2H keeper,NHLsalcap, protect 17/20, (4D, 3X(C,RW,LW), 2G, filler to 20, plus 2IR) ten waivers picks per season.
    Cats Skaters: G/A/Pts/BLK/HITS/SOG/PIM/GWG/SHP/PPP; Goalies W/SO/GAA/SvPct/SOG
    C: Crosby, Kadri, RNH, Roslovic
    LW: Hall, Lindblom, Kubalic, Bratt, Lemieux, Gurianov
    RW: Palmieri, Niederreiter dropping soon, Wheeler
    D: Chabot, Josi, Gustafsson, Krug, McNabb
    G: Rask, Bishop, Binnington

Dobber Sports Jedi

bishop & Talbot are pretty close. Edm/Dal are pretty close as teams.... so when the players in the deal are essentially a wash - a 1st/2nd picks swing the pendulum to Bishop's side of the deal.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4