Thread: J. White for Q. Enunwa or D. Thomas .5 PPR

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default J. White for Q. Enunwa or D. Thomas .5 PPR

What do you think of this trade? I would be receiving White for a bye week filler (McCaffrey), this trade is contingent on Burkehead not playing this week.

I have Kerryon Johnson and Aaron Jones on the bench but feel both aren't quite starters yet.

If I make this trade who should I give up? Or should I just stick with one of Jones/Johnson. Help!!!
    12 team Keeper Head to Head: (10 Keepers)
    G,A,P,+/-,PPP,GWG,PIM,W,SV%,GAA,SO

Duchene - C,
    Marleau, Benn, Ovy - LW
    Eberle,P.Kane, - RW
    Green, Yandle - D
    Price, Rinne - G

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: J. White for Q. Enunwa or D. Thomas .5 PPR

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    What do you think of this trade? I would be receiving White for a bye week filler (McCaffrey), this trade is contingent on Burkehead not playing this week.

I have Kerryon Johnson and Aaron Jones on the bench but feel both aren't quite starters yet.

If I make this trade who should I give up? Or should I just stick with one of Jones/Johnson. Help!!!
    My experience with the NE backfield, is that you never know who Belichik is going to use on a given week. Go back through the box scores of NE RBs and try to find some consistency. I remember it being maddening whenever I tried to use any of them, so they just became a team I ignore. For that reason, I wouldn't bother with White, and I would be using Johnson.

If you feel you need to make this trade, I would give up D. Thomas. Enunwa gets the lions share of the targets with the Jets, and targets lead to production, while Thomas's targets have been declining. That being said, Denver has the better team, so you could argue for Thomas, but I like Enunwa here. Overall though, I'd pass on the trade and keep both.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: J. White for Q. Enunwa or D. Thomas .5 PPR

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    My experience with the NE backfield, is that you never know who Belichik is going to use on a given week. Go back through the box scores of NE RBs and try to find some consistency. I remember it being maddening whenever I tried to use any of them, so they just became a team I ignore. For that reason, I wouldn't bother with White, and I would be using Johnson.

If you feel you need to make this trade, I would give up D. Thomas. Enunwa gets the lions share of the targets with the Jets, and targets lead to production, while Thomas's targets have been declining. That being said, Denver has the better team, so you could argue for Thomas, but I like Enunwa here. Overall though, I'd pass on the trade and keep both.
    Thanks!!!
    12 team Keeper Head to Head: (10 Keepers)
    G,A,P,+/-,PPP,GWG,PIM,W,SV%,GAA,SO

Duchene - C,
    Marleau, Benn, Ovy - LW
    Eberle,P.Kane, - RW
    Green, Yandle - D
    Price, Rinne - G