Thread: S. Jones for Pettersson and more

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default S. Jones for Pettersson and more

I got one offer on table, keeper league of 15 teams, salary cap. 20 players roster, 12 forwards, 6 defences and 2 goalies. The way the points are set up a 50points Defencemen is worth a 65points forward. So Defencemen are worth a lot. At the end of year we can keep 8 players(including one goalie only). Jones is one of my keeper for years now, he?s got a nice cap hit vs points production. I really like Pettersson cap hit too but would he be a 65 points player this year and 80-90 points in 3-4 years... That being said.. I got an offer on table.
    Jones and late round pic for Pettersson, Luongo(would be my third goalie, bench) Brodie and mid round pic

I got Boeser already as a keeper, pairing the two?!
    Thanks

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: S. Jones for Pettersson and more

what is the exact scoring system?

I like EP for 80-90 in 4yrs, but 65 as a rook on Van .. man, that'll be tough. I won't rule it out, but Sedin-less it allows teams to hone in a lot more.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Tough call ont this one what does your team looks like?

The Great One

without knowing exactly how your scoring set up works it's hard to give advice. all the extra stuff in this trade is fluff. If you have a competitive team and can win this year i'd probably stick with what you have.