Thread: Moving maf

The Great One

Default Moving maf

I like maf and I hope to be contending but it's for the team in my sig and I've already got 2 workhorses with Smith as my safety net. It IS daily starts though so I might be able to milk some starts out of him even if I kept him as a 3/4.

That being said I'm floating the idea of offering him for mrazek and palmieri. I know palmieri is not a game breaker but I'm a fan nonetheless especially of g is so g volume. Mrazek seems like an ok gamble. The cap would match up and I'd demote Hartman most likely. I paid a lot in the trade that landed maf (although I mostly paid for ghost )- and goalies carry a lot of value.

Any Thoughts??

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Moving maf

I think you can get more for Fleury.

I really like Mrazek's talent, and was hoping getting out of Detroit to Philly was what would get him to return to form, but he seems to need mroe adjustment time. The starter's job in Carolina is wide open, and he could seize it. However, that means he'd get a raise next year. I do think he's a safe bet to get 30+ starts, barring injury.

Ideally, I'd like to see you free up a little cap room to have to use later in the year.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Jedi

if you can get Palmeiri for Mrazek - do it. Palmeiri does not get near the credit he deserves in MC leagues.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

Although I agree that Palmieri is a good guy to target (I did a recent cage match on him - link in my signature), I think you need to get more in return for MAF than just him and Mrazek. Can you add a second player and get back an upgrade in a third from the other team? That might be the key.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/