Thread: Looking for TWO potential 31 team Dynasty replacements

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Looking for a potential 31 team Dynasty replacement

After our 31 team dynasty draft this summer it looks like we have lost 1. He hasn't responded to messages/texts on discord for the last 14 days so we're on the lookout for a replacement.

About the league:

H2H points
    Salary Cap
    Dynasty - You keep everyone. (20 man roster, 3 man bench, 27 prospects)
    Every year there is a 4 round prospect draft.
    $10 buy in, where division winners get their money back and there's a nice little pool for the Champ.

Team 1: Looks like a real contender with fantastic depth, though it's currently in cap hell and needs to cut salary and likely will need to unload non-prospects. Lackluster prospect pool, but still has 10 draft picks over the next 2 seasons, including it's 2020 1st.

Players of note: Anisimov, Bozak, Hayes, Kadri, JVR, Zibby, Zuccarello, Orlov, Sergachev, Skjei, Lundqvist.

If you're interested, write a reply here or send me a message.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Looking for TWO potential 31 team Dynasty replacements

Is it on fantrax? Can I have a look at all the roster's?

Dobber Sports Novice

I might have some interest in Team 2. I'll PM you.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 8.24.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-23 at 8.24.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-23 at 8.24.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-23 at 8.25.02 PM.png

Had issues with the links on fantrax before, so here are screenshots. Based on last years statistics, this team had the most collective points accrued out of all 31 teams. It's a strong, compete now team with some good young pieces like Sergachev and Hayes.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

After our 31 team dynasty draft this summer it looks like we have lost 1 (thought we lost this person in the summer, they responded, but again haven't been around since September 27th). He hasn't responded to messages/texts on discord for the last 14 days so we're on the lookout for a replacement.

About the league:

H2H points
    Salary Cap
    Dynasty - You keep everyone. (20 man roster, 3 man bench, 27 prospects)
    Every year there is a 4 round prospect draft.
    $10 buy in, where division winners get their money back and there's a nice little pool for the Champ.

Some of the assets this team has: Aho, Dubinsky, Svechnikov x 2, Teravainen, Hamilton, Denisenko, Bean, Cholowski, Samsonov, Shestyorkin, Dipietro, 9 picks in the next 2 drafts including 2 total 1sts.

PM me if you're interested!