Thread: Managers Wanted! Rotisserie Cash League with Great Group of People

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Managers Wanted! Rotisserie Cash League with Great Group of People

Hey all,

So, I've just registered for this website, and I'm hoping I can find six managers who would like to join a great league. It's a twelve team Yahoo league, but my friends and I only amount to six teams. The league is a rotisserie format, and only for this season (not a keeper league). Scoring for forwards is G, A, PPP, PIM, Shots, and +/-. Scoring for goalies is GAA, SV%, Shutouts, and Wins. Every team gets 2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 2 G, 4 spots on the bench, and one IR spot.

The entry fee is $50. First place receives $400, second place gets $150, and third place gets $50. The draft is on Sept. 30 at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Here's the invite link: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c...9ef39a17da0cff

I hope some of you will consider joining! We're a great group of guys who keep playing until the end, so you won't end up in a league where half the managers stop trying after a month or two, and the managers are very active, so something interesting things like trades can happen. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Glad I found this website! I was looking for a place to post about this, and this was the first link that came up in my Google search. Seems like a great place.

Regards,

Ben

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Managers Wanted! Rotisserie Cash League with Great Group of People

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c...9ef39a17da0cff

Testing to see if I can get the invite link to post properly in a reply instead...

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it to work. Sorry for the bother. This is only my second thread on this site.