Thread: Moving hall

The Great One

Default Moving hall

Team and league in shy.

Thinking of offering hall for marchessault plus. I'm loaded with left wings but my centers are very weak. I literally have to start Hartman and JEE as my 3rd and 4th active centers. The plus I was thinking was guentzel. He'd hypothetically upgrade my last roster spot which is currently a toss up between heed, tippett and ho sang(placeholders). The trade also allows me to keep josh Anderson up.

Solves a lot of problems but cost me the Hart trophy winner. I have no idea if he'd go for it- I'm just spiralling. Thoughts?

The Great One

Default Re: Moving hall

The idea of trading Hall in your situation makes sense, but the return has to be more than Marchessault. You should get a proven 80+ point guy. Maybe approach the Scheifele or Kuznetxov owners?
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Padawan

I agree with Rizzee, try and find a 1for1 trade for a young PPG center. Look for a team with the opposite problem you have (deep at center but light at LW) and see if you can target a Schiefele type. You could even try and pull off a Barkov+ deal before his stock rises much further.
    10 Team Fantrax Weekly H2H
    19-Man Roster, 8 Keepers, 12 Minors (<150 NHL Games Kept Free)
    Pos: 3xC / 3xLW / 3xRW / 3xD / 3xG / 1xUtil / 3xBench / 5xIR
    Scoring: (G=1) (A=1) (W=2) (SO=1) (SV=0.05)

2020-21 League Champion 🏆

Re-tooling Season. Keepers moving forward:

C: N.MacKinnon, E.Pettersson, T.Zegras
    LW: A.DeBrincat, A.Svechnikov
    RW: W.Nylander
    D: C.Makar, R.Dahlin

Notable Minors Eligible/Prospects: C.Sillinger, S.Pinto, P.Krebs, F.Lysell, M.Coronato, S.Perunovich, F.Nazar, S.Durzi, S.Skinner

Dobber Sports Deity

Why not just put him on the block and see what gets offered to you instead of just chasing one player. Who knows what you will get offered.

Who are your other LW? I'd rather keep Hall and move someone else to try and improve your center position.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

He's in the block axe. My best offer so far has been 'hertl plus".

I just pled off a blockbuster moving out Patty Kane so I think I'll keep hall...