Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ilya Mikheyev

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Ilya Mikheyev

His contract in the KHL ends this year and he seems interested to come in America for next season... Would you grab him for a deep prospect pick? The guy is on a nice rise. What you guy think or do you know any other infos about him? Thanks
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    Cap league (82.5M with AAV), points only, 12 teams, keep 7, (9F, 4D, 2G)
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko
    D: Makar, Dahlin, Seider, Andersson
    G: Hellebuyck, Talbot

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Ilya Mikheyev

Anyone?
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

If you are in a really deep keeper pool (you select rookies like Ylonen and Dellandrea for example), that could be a good gamble.
    But if Kaprizov is not selected yet (I doubt...), I would try this one before Mikheyez that can be a Jiri Sekac #2
    10 Keepers Salary Cap League (96,025,000M Cap - Players CAP-HIT)
    8 Teams / 12 FW, 6 D, 1G, 4 Scratches
    +6 ELC contracts (farm)

F: 1xG + 1xA
    D: 2xG + 1xA
    G: 2xW + 1xOTL + 1xSO

F: Hintz, J. Hughes, Schmaltz, Zacha, Hyman, Novak, Hartman, Stamkos, Knies, Marchessault, Konecny, Monahan,
    D: Heiskanen, Andersson, Sergachev, Mintyukov, Addison, Guhle

G: Shesterkin

Scratch : Dach, Wheeler, Eklund,
    Lundkvist
    FARM : Edvinsson, Stankoven, Kulich, Musty, Leonard, Hutson

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ACC90 View Post
    If you are in a really deep keeper pool (you select rookies like Ylonen and Dellandrea for example), that could be a good gamble.
    But if Kaprizov is not selected yet (I doubt...), I would try this one before Mikheyez that can be a Jiri Sekac #2
    Kaprizov is gone yes. Our prospects bank is pretty deep. I was thinking picking Mikheyev with my last pick. Those KHL players are so hard to predict... it’s a boom or bust!
    League 1
    League2

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

He had some great stats in KHL.
    The more important is in the international events (good comparable) and he had some good moments (WC)

Yes, it's a boom or a bust. The best example is Panarin vs Shipachyov... I still have some nightmares with my Shypachyov selection last year
    10 Keepers Salary Cap League (96,025,000M Cap - Players CAP-HIT)
    8 Teams / 12 FW, 6 D, 1G, 4 Scratches
    +6 ELC contracts (farm)

F: 1xG + 1xA
    D: 2xG + 1xA
    G: 2xW + 1xOTL + 1xSO

F: Hintz, J. Hughes, Schmaltz, Zacha, Hyman, Novak, Hartman, Stamkos, Knies, Marchessault, Konecny, Monahan,
    D: Heiskanen, Andersson, Sergachev, Mintyukov, Addison, Guhle

G: Shesterkin

Scratch : Dach, Wheeler, Eklund,
    Lundkvist
    FARM : Edvinsson, Stankoven, Kulich, Musty, Leonard, Hutson

Dobber Sports Pro

Yeah I know! Shipachev was so good in the WC just before he signs with Vegas. I was so mad that my Habs passed on him. We will never have a garanty with these KHL players but we will always be looking for the next Panarin...
    League 1
    League2

Dobber Sports Wizard

Just noticed this thread now. I created Mikheyev's fantasy profile in November >> https://dobberprospects.com/player/ilya-mikheyev/

Dobber Sports Pro

Thanks Jouko-Pouko!
    League 1
    League2

Dobber Sports Veteran

I've been keeping tabs on this guy more often lately and with 2 goals today (one empty netter) Ilya Mikheyev has moved to second in the KHL scoring race behind Nigel Dawes. Atleast that's what I've come to from this awkward google translation and 'Cars' meme.

HC Avangard
    @ hcavangardomsk
    Главная гонка зимы началась! #МихеевЭтоАвангард (The main race of winter has begun! # MikheevThisAvangard)

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I've been keeping tabs on this guy more often lately and with 2 goals today (one empty netter) Ilya Mikheyev has moved to second in the KHL scoring race behind Nigel Dawes. Atleast that's what I've come to from this awkward google translation and 'Cars' meme.

HC Avangard
    @ hcavangardomsk
    That's right. 2nd in goals, 14th in points.

Leads his team in points and goals. Omsk is not really a high-scoring team, and there's not a lot of talent for him to play with.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Sounds promising

ХК Авангард@hcavangardomsk

Всех интересует этот вопрос. "Меня все спрашивают, собираюсь ли я в НХЛ… Там лучшие игроки мира. Кто туда не хочет, если откровенно говорить? Надо просто понять, когда ты будешь готов.|
    Translated
    Everyone is interested in this question.
    "Everyone asks me if I'm going to the NHL ... There are the best players in the world. Who does not want to go there, if you speak frankly? You just have to understand when you're ready."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Mikheyev returned from an injury that's kept him out of most of the KHL playoffs and didn't miss a beat, scoring twice.

https://twitter.com/A_Kalnins/status...25820198436864
    https://twitter.com/A_Kalnins/status...20156113969152

No guarantees he comes to the NHL when his contract expires at the end of the month but someone to keep an eye on if you're preparing for next season. One more win and his team will face Kaprizov's CSKA or Gusev's SKA Saint Petersburg in the Gagarin Cup final.

Also, love his, playoff beard?

Dobber Sports Veteran

24-year old Russian forward Ilya Mikheyev, who played with Avangard Omsk of the KHL for several seasons, will cross over to the NHL and sign with Vegas Golden Knights according to Sport-Express.
    Igor Eronko Retweeted Andrew Zadarnowski
    Vegas is interested but Ilya Mikheyev has other NHL offers too. Speedy versatile RW with a heavy wrist-shot who loves to dangle and is good on a PK

Dobber Sports Padawan

Which line would he possibly slide on to?
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Veteran

A line on the Chicago Wolves to be honest. I don't see a spot for him on Vegas as things stand and I'm not sure he signs there.

My take on Eronko's tweet was that Andrew Zadarnowski‏ read a bad interpretation of the Sport-Express article (Google translates Russian quite poorly) and that Vegas is merely a team pursuing Mikheyev among others.

Google translate a phrase as "Vegas claims Mikheyev" but Prompt translates the same as "Vegas applies for Mikheyev", with proper context it likely would translate best as "Vegas courts (or persues) Mikheyev"