Hi people,

I am looking for something similar to Yahoo ADP, but for leagues with salary cap and point only league. There are an infinite amount of possible rules such as the number of players (A Forwards, B Def, C Goaltenders, D Scratches, E Farm), Cap hit vs Salary vs AAV, number of points for each position, etc that could rightfully have a high impact on rankings.

However, I still have the feeling that doing a mock draft for a simple salary cap league without taking into account more complex rules would be useful to me and possibly to others in order to get a feeling of draft position.

I would propose to use a common setup which would be:
12 Teams
AAV for salary cap of 79.5 M (NHL 2018-19)
1 Full NHL Team: 12F, 6D, 2G
No keepers, no bench, no scratches, no farm.
FW: 1G = 1A = 1 PT
D: 1G = 2 PT, 1A = 1 PT
G: 1W = 2 PT, 1OTL = 1 PT, 1SO = 2PT

I have looked for a website that provides such a tool, but haven't find any. If someone could point me towards such a website, I would be grateful.

Otherwise, it is something that could be relatively easy to set-up by simply using an online google doc sheet with a password, find people here in this forum to share the password, set up a time at which the mock draft would occur and that's it.

If anyone is interested, please comment below. Once such a mock draft is done, the result could be posted here and discuss in this forum.

Cheers