Thread: Hall plus for Keller plus

The Great One

Default Hall plus for Keller plus

Dynasty league- standard cats 2ithout hits BUT including pims.

Side A- hall quick kadri
    OR
    Side B- Keller Gibson Monahan

Thoughts??? Rep???

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Hall plus for Keller plus

I think I’d do it only because I see a regression for Kadri. But it’s tough because you are banking on Keller taking that next step and who knows but I think it’s worth the gamble.
    Finished 2nd '09 , 3rd '10, 3rd '11, 2nd '12, 5th '13, 4th '14, 2nd '15
    16 Team Lifetime Keeper: Total Fantasy Points; Weekly Changes (Mon.) 32 Man Roster
    Dress 2 G, 6 D, 12 F

Keep 17 of 32 and Less Than 41gp Career Including Playoffs
    G=2, A=1, +/-=1, Pim=0.2
    W=4, L= -2, SO=5
    F= Parise, Marleau, Kopitar, Nichushkin ,Schwartz, Nyquist, Backes, Backstrom, Perry, Zetterberg, Thornton, Iginla, Lecavalier, Burrows, Goldobin, Jones, Petan, Virtanen, Vrana
    D= S. Weber, Gostisbehere, McDonagh, Miller, Enstrom, Girardi, Colaiacovo, Boyle, Carrick
    G= Lundqvist, Rinne
    , Tokarski

Dobber Sports Deity

It's tempting because I also expect Kadri to regress a tad in scoring as well but still offers pretty solid peripherals. I don't think the regression offsets the difference you're giving up by trading Hall here.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd say no.

Side note: saw an emu on a commercial yesterday, and wondered where you'd been - not many posts that I've seen. Fighting Emu becoming Acting Emu?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Side B for me.

I think Hall and Kadri will regress (I will trust Hall only if he keep his motivation more than one year. I was owning him 1 year ago and trade him for Chucky and Zibanejad and felt very lucky at this time, so you can see and things change fast in his case).

Keller will improve, he is so dynamic and now with Chucky, I expect a big season for him.

Obiously, Gibson is a better asset than Quick.

Monahan is a way better asset than Kadri, even without regression!!
    10 team dynasty (salary cap), start every week 12 fowards, 6 defenses and 2 goalies
    Fowards: G, A
    Defense: G, A, short handed time (0,25 pt / 2 min)
    Goalies: W 2 pt, OT lost 1pt, Shootout lost 1pt, shutout 1pt

F: Gaudreau, Matthews, Malkin, Eichel, Fiala, Zibanejad, Pavelski, Skinner, Nelson, Suzuki, Eriksson Ek, DeBrusk
    D: Karlsson, Josi, Heiskanen, Montour, Theodore, Ekholm
    G: Sorokin, Samsonov
    Bench: Rust, Backstrom, Mittelstadt, Couture, RyJo, Lehkonen, Coyle, Yamamoto, Barbashev, Sharangovich, Coronato, Luostarinen, Provorov, Brodie, Lindell, Spurgeon, Orlov, Fleury, Bobrovsky, Blackwood, Husso, Vejmelka
    Farm: Snuggerud, Miroshnichenko, But, Korchinski, Ersson

Dobber Sports Star

It's a daily start H2H, so Gibson is considerably more valuable than Quick, especially with Smith and Saros on the bench. You'll squeeze a solid 30% more GP this way, which is huge.

Hall is the best player in this discussion, but Monahan is a big upgrade on Kadri.

I think you're being paid very well for the drop from Hall to Keller, as you're seriously upgrading Quick to Gibson and even moreso with Kadri to Monahan.

I'd do this for sure.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I'd say no.

Side note: saw an emu on a commercial yesterday, and wondered where you'd been - not many posts that I've seen. Fighting Emu becoming Acting Emu?
    Lmao!! You never know!!