Thread: New Feature - Player Usage Chart

Administrator

Default New Feature - Player Usage Chart

Hey all,

For the moment the Frozen Tools rebuild is taking a bit of a back seat because we're going to be hosting Hockey Abstract's Player Usage Chart. As Dobber noted on Twitter, Rob Vollman is now with the Los Angeles Kings so his charts need a new home. This is still a work in progress but I wanted to get this up quickly because it can add some value to your fall draft research. Here is the player usage for 2017-18 and 2016-17:

https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/...layerusage.php

This is not yet mobile-friendly. We are working on improvements on this front. We're also looking into adding additional charts and having the charts update throughout the 2018-19 season. Baby steps...

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: New Feature - Player Usage Chart

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Hey all,

For the moment the Frozen Tools rebuild is taking a bit of a back seat because we're going to be hosting Hockey Abstract's Player Usage Chart. As Dobber noted on Twitter, Rob Vollman is now with the Los Angeles Kings so his charts need a new home. This is still a work in progress but I wanted to get this up quickly because it can add some value to your fall draft research. Here is the player usage for 2017-18 and 2016-17:

https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/...layerusage.php

This is not yet mobile-friendly. We are working on improvements on this front. We're also looking into adding additional charts and having the charts update throughout the 2018-19 season. Baby steps...
    Finally got around to checking this out and it's awesome! I'm so glad they are now in Frozen Tools and will be updated throughout the season. A huge benefit to all fantasy managers!!!
    WHL - 24tm multicast salary partial keeper
    19 Active / 6 Reserve / 15 Minors
    3C/3LW/3RW/3F/6D/1G
    Skaters: G/ A/ +/- /PIM/SOG/PPP/Hit/Blk/FOW-C
    Goalies: GS/W/OL/GAA/SV%/SV/SHO/ShL/A

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: New Feature - Player Usage Chart

Am updating chart through the season would be amazing!

Maybe at the bottom of the chart a feature that shows biggest changes in ice time and usage over the last 30 days as well?
    18 Team Full Keeper. Total points.

Start 10 F, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 1 G

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Defense: Barrie, Brannstrom, Cholowski, Honka, Matheson, Pulock, Shattenkirk

Goal: Dubnyk, Jarry, Markstrom, Merzlikins

2014-15, 2016-17 MHL Champions!