Poll: Acquire Bell or OBJ

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Acquire Bell or OBJ (Dynasty)

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Acquire Bell or OBJ (Dynasty)

Hi folks. 14 team, .5 PPR dynasty setting. Have a trade nearly worked out with another GM who is looking for a young RB to start building around for the future.

The deal will be my Nick Chubb and a couple future draft picks for either Lev Bell or OBJ. Which would you take?

My current RBs are: David Johnson, Mixon, Collins, Tevin Coleman, Aaron Jones and Chubb
    My current WRs are: Green, Baldwin, Gordon, Allen Robinson and Alshon

Notably, we do NOT have a flex position on this league currently (we may in the future add flex positions, but this is a dynasty setting that's been going on for 15+ years, so changes are implemented slowly so as not to prejudice people for decisions made under the rules/positions that existed). So, it's a start 2 RBs and 3 WRs.

Final note, given the size of the league and dynasty setting, RBs are worth their weight in gold in the league. That's really the only reason this is a question for me (and possibly rolling with a starting duo of Johnson/Bell later this season or next is filthy).

Anyhow, appreciate any thoughts! Hoping to lock this deal in today before kickoff.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Acquire Bell or OBJ (Dynasty)

So to update and close the loop here,

Unfortunately seems there was a bit of a communication issue between the other GM and me. He's not willing to deal OBJ for that package, so we've agreed to a trade of Chubb and one draft pick next year (instead of multiple picks) for Bell.

Good deal for me still ... and now have the added fun (?) of keeping on Bell watch this year and next, I suppose!
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar//Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez/Edvinsson/York/Gudas(IR)/Tanev
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov/DeSmith