Thread: 18 Team H2H Yahoo Keeper League Looking for 3 Replacement Managers.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default 18 Team H2H Yahoo Keeper League Looking for 3 Replacement Managers.

Second year keeper league looking for at least 3 replacement managers.

The league is an 18 team, 12 keeper league with each team representing an NHL team. Each team must maintain a minimum of 6 players from their represented NHL team at all times.

CATEGORIES:
    Skaters: Goals (G) ? Assists (A) - Power Play Points (PPP) - Short Handed Points (SHP) ? Shots (S) - Faceoff Wins (FW) ? Hits (H) ? Blocks (B) - Penalty Minutes (PIM)
    Goalies: Wins (W) - GAA - Save % (S%) ? Shutouts (SO)

Minimum goalie games per week: 3.

ROSTER SIZE:
    Roster size is 24 active spots, with 3 IR, 2 IR+, and minor league system as follows:

4x Centers (C)
    4x Left Wing (LW)
    4x Right Wing (RW)
    6x Defensemen (D)
    2x Goalie (G)
    4x Bench

**Each team is limited to 2 goalies. The only way a third goalie can be added is in the case of an injury**

KEEPERS:
    1. Each team must keep 6 franchise players from their represented NHL team at the end of the season
    comprised of 1LW/1RW/1C/2xD/1G. A player is eligible as a franchise player if they currently play for the represented NHL team OR played for the represented NHL team the previous season.

2. In addition each team must keep an additional 6 players. These 6 players will be comprised of
    5 skaters and 1 Goalie.

PROSPECTS/FARM SYSTEM:
    Each team may have a maximum of 6 prospects as their team farm system. Players can be called up from the farm system but cannot be sent back down. Farm system players are tradable.

Once a player loses prospect eligibility they are ineligible as a prospect the following season but are permitted to remain in the farm system for the remainder of the current season.

DRAFTS:
    Each year we will have a twelve round FA draft and a two round prospect draft.

AVAILABLE TEAMS:
    Columbus
    Edmonton
    Minnesota
    Montreal
    New York Rangers
    Ottawa

Send a message to [email protected] or post below if you are interested and I can send the available rosters.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: 18 Team H2H Yahoo Keeper League Looking for 3 Replacement Managers.

I am interested , depends on rosters , but with 3 teams available I am sure I will take over 1. PM or email [email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

Still looking for 3 replacement manager.

AVAILABLE TEAMS:
    Montreal
    New York Rangers
    Ottawa

Dobber Sports Novice

I'll be the New York Rangers

Dobber Sports Novice

Cool. Send me an email and I'll send over the existing roster and an invite.