Thread: Week One Lineup

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Week One Lineup

And we're back! Wanted to get some thoughts on my week one options, though I think most is pretty straightforward. PPR.

QB: R. Wilson @ DEN, A. Smith @ ARI - Don't love the matchup at Denver, but Wilson is the weekly no brainer right now.

RB (start 2): K. Hunt @ LAC, D. Freeman @ PHI, P. Barber @NO, J. Wilkins vs. CIN, B. Powell @DET - Again, barring something strange, feel like Hunt and Freeman will be weekly starters. Keep the others in mind for flex.

WR (start 3): J. Jones @PHI, K. Allen vs. KC, M. Thomas vs. TB, J. Landry vs. PIT, C. Ridley @PHI, K. Golladay vs. NYJ - Jones, Allen and Thomas, obviously. Landry leading the flex vote.

TE: D. Walker @MIA, T. Burton @GB - First big decision. Leaning Walker, but we don't know much about the injury. Tempted to switch in Burton.

Flex - Landry? Barber is interesting and Wilkins could be if he's named starter for Mack.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Week One Lineup

I agree with your choices on everything but TE...though I admit that Barber is not too far behind Landry for that flex position.

I love Walker, and he has a higher floor than Burton. But signs seem to point to Burton having huge star potential and a high ceiling. Young QBs do tend to throw to TEs a lot, and even with Mack signing in Chicago I don't think they'll contain Rodgers. It should be a shootout, and the Bears O should be good. If it were me I'd take my chances with Burton.

Good luck!
    10-team Keeper. Everyone keeps 12 + 1 G + 3 "young keepers" (players with less than 164 NHL games played), and 1G. Points for G (2), A (2), PIM (.2), Hit (.2), Blk (.2) SHP(1), W(4), SO(8) Must dress 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G

C - Crosby, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Eichel, Johansen
    LW - E. Kane, Drouin, Schenn, Miller, Foligno, Zucker
    RW - Wheeler, Stone, Lindholm, Oshie, Tolvanen
    D - Karlsson, Carlson, Dumba, Nurse, Ceci, Pionk, Larsson, Montour
    G - Murray, Quick, Koskinen, Blackwood, Georgiev

Minors - Turcotte, Bouchard, Kaprizov

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Week One Lineup

I'd go with each of the choices you've indicated you were leaning towards.

P.s. That's some nasty group of WRs you have there, particularly in a PPR!
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand
    D: Dobson/Trouba/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Edvinsson/York
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov