Thread: one opening in 14 team Fantrax full keeper

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default one opening in 14 team Fantrax full keeper

This spot is filled, but we have 2 new openings. I had 2 teams quit with no notice. We have been going for about 9 seasons and had some turnover for the first time this year and last as a some original members had to bow out. I'm looking for 2 owners that will just set their lineup every day, participate in trades and have a good time.

Fantrax full keeper with minors roster. Daily lineups and active group. $58.50 (includes $5 weekly high score prize) to enter, top 4 win money in playoffs plus we have division winner and presidents trophy prizes for reg season so our prize system isn't too top heavy. Each year we draft from the years NHL draftees and any free agents that were available at the end of the season. Email me for an invite or any other details. [email protected]
    Last edited by pull the goalie; November 24, 2018 at 11:04 AM.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: one opening in 14 team Fantrax full keeper

Hi I've been looking for a good Dynasty league to join. Been in a 6 keeper pool for 8 years and want to get into a full dynasty league like yours. Could you please send me team info and a link to the full league rules?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Bump for 2 new openings, I'm setting the lineups for the open teams so they remain in good standing until they are filled. Email [email protected] for an invite see first post for details.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

One opening left! I'll discount the entry fee $20 since it is mid-season, its a full keeper so you can get ahead for next year. The team is 3 games out of a playoff spot, so its still possible to make the playoffs with a good run. We're just looking for active owners that will set lineups daily and participate in trading. We have been together for about 10 years. I've been setting the lineups for the team so it stays in decent standing. The owner had a family emergency and wasn't able to stay. Some roster highlights are Kucherov, Monahan, Johansen, Atkinson. Could use some depth adds. email [email protected] for an invite

Fantrax full keeper with minors roster with daily lineups $58.50 (now $38.50) includes $5 weekly high score prize to enter, top 4 win money in playoffs plus we have division winner and presidents trophy prizes for reg season so our prize system isn't too top heavy. Each year we draft from the years NHL draftees and any free agents that were available at the end of the season.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Bumping this up so I dont have to start a new thread with all the info. We are going to 12 teams starting this season so there will be a big dispersal draft along with our annual prospect draft. I have one opening and you'll have your choice of 3 teams then we dissolve the other 2 and pick from them. Long running league, something like 10 seasons, decided to tighten it up instead of dealing with fringe members coming and going. email [email protected] for quickest replies.

Dobber Sports Novice

Sent you an email...