Thread: FREE 20 team Dynasty league requires replacement GM

Dobber Sports Deity

Default FREE 20 team Dynasty league requires replacement GM

The league I co-commish requires a replacement GM for a vacant team.

The league is free. 20 teams, weekly H2H with daily starts.

No salaries involved and the cats are G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, hits, blks, PIMs for the skaters and the goalie cats are W, GAA, Sv% and Shutouts. The league is run on Fantrax.

The team is in the middle of a rebuild and has some excellent building pieces to work with going forward.

Some of the key pieces include:

Hischier
    Patrick
    Debrincat
    JVR
    Ellis
    Provorov
    Theodore
    Hellebuyck
    Hart

This is not a 1st come, 1st given situation. I am not going to jump and fill the void with the wrong person. I would like to bring in someone with good fantasy experience to steer this ship. If you feel you are up to the challenge, send me a PM here and tell me why I should fill this spot with you and we can go from there.

It should go without saying that activity and competitiveness are a must, but I will say it just the same.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: FREE 20 team Dynasty league requires replacement GM

Vacancy filled. Thank you

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Same league looking to replace inactive GM who is rebuidling. This team does have some nice pieces to start with.

Key pieces include:

Brayden Point
    Mikko Rantanen
    Casey Mittlestadt
    Jesse Puljujarvi
    Drew Doughty
    Colton Parayko
    Jonathan Quick

If you are interested, send me a PM. I can give you a more detailed list of players and the league rules.

As stated in the original post:

This is not a 1st come, 1st given situation. I am not going to jump and fill the void with the wrong person. I would like to bring in someone with good fantasy experience to steer this ship. If you feel you are up to the challenge, send me a PM here and tell me why I should fill this spot with you and we can go from there.

It should go without saying that activity and competitiveness are a must, but I will say it just the same.

Dobber Sports Deity

Bump for views

Dobber Sports Deity

Bump!