Thread: Problems Commenting on Main Page Articles

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Problems Commenting on Main Page Articles

Does any one else have issues trying to comment on the articles posted on the main page?

When I try to comment on them, I get asked to sign in to Disqus. I am already signed in to both the message forum and the website so I am trying to figure out if I am doing something wrong or if I actually need 3 different logins for the same website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Problems Commenting on Main Page Articles

I find it does make me sign back in every time I want to write a comment, but once I sign in I have no issues.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sage

Find Striker. I am sure he can help you out.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Stud

This is why I don’t comment. Shouldn’t have sign in 3 times to post something

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I find it does make me sign back in every time I want to write a comment, but once I sign in I have no issues.
    Do you sign in with a Disqus account or with your Dobber account or your Dobber forum account?

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    This is why I don’t comment. Shouldn’t have sign in 3 times to post something
    Further down the priority list, but the plan is to switch to facebook for commenting. I find it annoying too, although I think I only have to re-sign in every couple of weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Do you sign in with a Disqus account or with your Dobber account or your Dobber forum account?
    forum account will not work. Forum is not related
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Icon

Can someone clarify this for me...

Do I need a 3rd login to comment on the main page articles including the ramblings?

I...am your father.

We broke the sites back apart, so we do have to do this now. You can login directly to Discus or use Facebook or Twitter, and check the box to stay logged in. Sorry about this, a lot of back end things become easier with the sites broken apart. And now that DobberBaseball and DobberFootball are gone, keeping the sites synced together not as important now so I gave the go-ahead.

During the season we will be looking at fixing a lot of inefficiencies such as this
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi