Thread: Quick or Murray?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Quick or Murray?

For league in signature. I was kind of set on keeping Murray over quick due to age and a declining Kings team but in another thread some good points were made as to the benefit of keeping Quick (It should me mentioned I will also be keeping Andersen and Vas) As an aside I also feel like Im in win now mode. Who do you guys like? Thanks!
    10 team, H2H, keep 10 + 1 player designated NA, Yahoo league, Daily changes.
    G, A, PPP, SOG, GWG, +-, SHP, PIM, BLK
    GS, W, L, SVPC, GAA, SHO
    C C C RW RW RW LW LW LW D D D D UTIL UTIL (no goalies) GOALIE GOALIE BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH IR IR NA

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Quick or Murray?

Pretty sure there was another Quick vs. Murray keeper thread earlier this week. I keep Quick - or package one/the other with a forward and upgrade your 10th keeper via 2-1 trade (if possible) 10 team, makes this harder to do
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Quick or Murray?

If you're keeping one for this year, I want Quick , particularly with all the peripheral categories. I agree with trading one to try an upgrade another keeper. Somebody should want Murray or Quick, maybe you can do the upgrade trade twice.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.