Thread: Summerslam Predictions

Dobber Sports Star

Default Summerslam Predictions

So, let’s play the fun game!

Andrade Cien Almas and Zelina Vega vs Rusev and Lana: Andrade and Vega win
    Cruiserweight Championship Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak: Gulak wins
    Finn Balor vs Baron Corbin in the “Who f**king cares” match: Balor wins
    Raw Tag Team Championship The B Team vs The Revival: The Revival win
    Smackdown Tag Team Championship Bludgeon Brothers vs The New Day: Blungeon Brothers win
    Money in the Bank Briefcase Match: Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens: Kevin Owens wins
    Unites States Championship Shinsuke Nakamura vs Jeff Hardy: Nakamura wins
    Intercontinental Championship Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins: Ziggler retains
    Daniel Bryan vs The Miz: The Miz wins in the best match of the night
    Smackdown Women’s Championship Carmella vs Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair: Becky Lynch wins
    Raw Women’s Championship Alexa Bliss vs Rhonda Rousey: Bliss wins
    Universal Championship Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns: Lesnar wins, Owens cashes in the MITB and becomes the Champ
    WWE Championship AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe: Joe wins.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Summerslam Predictions

basically the same as you, only thing different is i have the New Day winning and The B team winning .

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I think they like having Stroman as the "Monster in the bank".. I think he keeps the briefcase and this doesn't get used until a Wrestlemania!!

I think Rousey wins, they didn't bring her in not to be champ..
    Charlotte wins aswell..
    Wrestlemania, champ vs. Champ!!

I've also thought for the longest time that Paul Heyman turns on Lesnar and goes with Roman..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ohhhhhhhh this is my kind of thread. I have to think on my predictions because I feel like so many matches have a number of outcomes. Only obvious things I see right now are Nakamura retains and Ambrose turns on Rollins.

Other than that....need to think.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Ohhhhhhhh this is my kind of thread. I have to think on my predictions because I feel like so many matches have a number of outcomes. Only obvious things I see right now are Nakamura retains and Ambrose turns on Rollins.

I agree that Ambrose makes a heel turn, but I think it might be too soon from his return. By the way, I think Ambrose looks great. He has put some hours in at the gym and I like the new look. I also think that Drew MacIntyre turns on Ziggler shortly too. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of those turns on Raw the following night.

I hope Lesnar walks away and Heyman takes another client. As much as I hate Reigns, I agree with the "Lesnar is a horrible Universal Champion" angle they have been playing up. Heyman is the best in the WWE on the mic, and he also contributes huge to the creative side. Reigns or Rousey could use Heyman.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Jedi

if you hit google, all the results have been leaked...
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    if you hit google, all the results have been leaked...
    That happens every event. It's not accurate. Vegas is still accepting bets on Summerslam outcomes, which seems silly if you could beat it with an internet connection. I also wouldn't be surprised if the WWE orchestrated some of these "leaks".

Rylant

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Ambrose will definitely turn heel soon, just not too soon. They need to be reunited!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Immortal

So....Braun came out for what reason?? Man sometimes I wonder who thinks these finishes are a good idea...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Rousey's a lock... they're putting so much marketing power behind her that they can't afford for her not to be champ.

Dobber Sports Star

So....Braun came out for what reason?? Man sometimes I wonder who thinks these finishes are a good idea...
    It makes me sad that the WWE finds the need to do this kind of thing. They do it to protect Lesnar’s image. They can’t have Reigns beat Lesnar clean and Reigns isn’t the cheating type, so they do this kind of thing instead. It turns into “Well, Lesnar was fighting both Strowman and Reigns, so, it’s not shocking that he lost.”

The worst part of Summerslam to me, was Owens taking a beating to put Strowman over. Strowman is as over as you can be. And, Owens is, in my opinion, the best combination of in ring talent, and talent on the mic, in the WWE. Styles is a close second; he is not as good on the mic, but is the best in the ring. Owens sells better than anybody. He deserves better than he has gotten lately...

Rylant

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Rousey's a lock... they're putting so much marketing power behind her that they can't afford for her not to be champ.
    I actually would have been more than ok with Rousey losing. Rousey chasing the title has been great, and I think it could have easily been dragged out longer. Plus, Bliss is brilliant as a weasel heel champion. I am fine with Rousey being the face of the division, but the way Stephanie presented it on Raw last night seemed so forced and disingenuous.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Star

And, NXT Takeover Brooklyn was another awesome show that outshone the main act, AGAIN... Adam Cole and Shayna Baszler dropped titles, I would imagine, to clear way for their call up to the WWE. I also expect to see the Velveteen Dream to be called up shortly. I got a kick out of his tights which had a banner on them which said “Hey Vince, call me up already, will ya?”

Rylant