Thread: Dynasty Hockey League - NHL Salary Contract Cap H2H Dynasty League Looking for the BEST 16 GMs in Hockey!!!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Dynasty Hockey League - NHL Salary Contract Cap H2H Dynasty League Looking for the BEST 16 GMs in Hockey!!!

Hello,

I am the commissioner of the league and have established similar hockey, football and baseball leagues. I think you will find this to be any interesting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting league.

Please let me know of your interest and I will submit a formal invite to you from Fantrax.

Fred S.

League Summary

This fantasy Hockey League is NHL Salary Contract Cap based, Head to Head Keeper League using Fantrax.com as host and CapFriendly.com as Cap Manager.

16 teams/ 2 Conferences/ 4 Divisions

Pro, Minor and Prospect Rosters made up of players from two combined NHL Rosters

Salary Cap managed by CapFriendly.com

Skaters: G, A, +/-, FOW, PIM, Hits, SOG, and Blocks.

Goaltenders: G, A, Wins, GAA, Saves, and Shutouts

League Payout for Playoff Champion, Playoff Runner Up, Top GM, First Place Regular Season, Second Place Regular Season, Most Valuable Franchise

Rookie Selection Draft, End of Season U/RFA Signing Period (with compensation)

Much more...
    Last edited by What would Sid do?; August 12, 2018 at 8:54 AM. Reason: Updating # of available franchises

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Dynasty Hockey League - NHL Salary Contract Cap H2H Dynasty League Looking for the BEST 16 GMs in Hockey!!!

11 franchises remain available.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Dynasty Hockey League - NHL Salary Contract Cap H2H Dynasty League Looking for the BEST 16 GMs in Hockey!!!

Could be interested!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hey I think I?m interested. What?s the buy in?
    Does each memeber pick 2 nhl teams to make up their rosters?