Thread: The curious case of Boone Jenner.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default The curious case of Boone Jenner.

His player has always impressed me for some reason Mayb bec of that magical year he had a few years back. My league just added blocks and already included hits and PIM. Would he crack my roster? We have 20 players in a 14 team league. I think I could grab him cheap. Thoughts
    14 teams Full Dyansty.Points-G/A3.5,Plus/Minus(1/-1),PIM .5,PPP 2, Blocks .5,GWG 3,Hits .25. Goalies- Wins 3, Saves .15, SHO 6. 20 Roster: 3C,3RW,3 LW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2Goalie starts C: Stutzle,Aho,Petterson. RW:Guentzel, Marner, Boldy, Hagel, Jarvis. LW:Laine, Draisaitl,Kaprizov, Huberdeau. D:Hedman,Dahlin,Heiskanen, Boqvist. G:Vas,Helly, Sorokin. Prospects​: Denisenko,Raty,Morrow,Lambert, Askerov, Wallsteadt.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: The curious case of Boone Jenner.

I only see 18 active guys on your roster, so yes he would. Likely to be more useful than Fabbri of your forwards.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Yes, we smelled his multi cat magic a few years back and I too have a bit of a sweet spot for him. That said, he was given lots of opportunity last season and he just could not seem to put it together. I am off his wagon until he starts to show me he can still put a few pucks in the net.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I have to add petterson, Yamamoto and borgstrom if the break camp. Also have greenway who will make it. Lol. Had to open some spots.

Dobber Sports Genius

I see him as Clarkson 2.0, somehow both fluked out and scored 30 goals but when it comes down to it they’re both just easily replaceable grinders. I’d recommend getting those stats from the D and focus on higher end scoring forwards.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I only see 18 active guys on your roster, so yes he would. Likely to be more useful than Fabbri of your forwards.
    Agree with this. I feel like it's likely that spot goes to one of the young players you mentioned in your other post below.

I think you definitely want to keep your eye on Jenner. He's been one of the guys I've constantly kept my eye on in my leagues as a deeper option. He has the tools and skillset to be a very valuable depth option in fantasy for leagues that count hits and sog (the fact that your league doesn't count sog is a bit of a negative for him in this case).
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!