Joel Farabee
    Ty Smith
    Connor Timmins
    Jordan Kyrou
    Dominic Bokk
    Aleksi Heponiemi

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Rank these prospects (roto)

It's harder to rank prospects for multi-cat leagues unless you are seeing them play a lot because most Jr leagues dont track the peripheral stats like hits/blocks/SOG.

It also doesn't help that most of the kids you have listed are similar in regards to upside so it because a personal opinion more-so then an educated one.

For me:

Kyrou is the top choice because he's a highly touted prospect and the closest to actual NHL production. He could be a regular in STL as early as this season. From there my best guess:

Timmins
    Kravtsov
    Hayton
    Heponiemi
    Farabee
    Smith
    Bokk

Realistically, any of those kids could be interchanged depending on how their development progresses.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Rank these prospects (roto)

I totally agree with axeman... he usually has great input from what ive seen. I think kyrou and heponiemi both have a clear path to nhl roles though so id go kyrou then heponiemi followed by any mix of those next prospects as they are a ways away. This season should make things more clear for most of those guys that are 2 steps away from the nhl instead of the 1 step away that i believe kyrou and hepo are.
    Fwds: Benn, Hertl, Backstrom, Coleman, W.Karlsson, Marchand, Mcdavid, Bergeron, A.svechnikov, Malkin, W.Nylander, toffoli.

Dfnse: Deangelo, Fox, Hronek, Ristolainen, Giordano, Letang

Goalie: Samsonov, Binnington

Rsrvs: Radulov, bjorkstrand, buchnevich, krebs, sanford, Grzelcyk, Suter, M.Lehtonen, Severson, Spurgeon, K'andre Miller, Allen, Mrazek, Prosvetov, Vanecek

12-team Keeper. Rotisserie.
    G,A,+/-,Hits,Blks,Pim,Sog,PPP,HT,SHPTS,W,Spct,Gaa,SO,Svs